Windows 10: M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise

Discus and support M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have an M365 E3 subscription for our company and those users which had a laptop running Win 10 pro prior have been upgraded automatically to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Stephen Hill stephen.hill, Apr 14, 2020.

1. M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise

Hi

I have an M365 E3 subscription for our company and those users which had a laptop running Win 10 pro prior have been upgraded automatically to enterprise. However I have a number of laptops with Win 10 Home edition what I have upgraded however the license isnt being activated.

I keep being told that we need to pay for an upgrade from Home edition to Pro which doesn't sound right given its advertised as part of the E3 subscription. To test this I created a VM with a Win 10 ISOwithout any product key and it was upgraded to Enterprise automatically and the license validated for enterprise.

What do I need to do to upgrade a win 10 home edition to enterprise as part of the E3 Licence is the win 10 enterprise licence as it looks like these devices have an OEM key in the Bios that prohibits the licence being applied?

:)

Stephen Hill stephen.hill, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Jensr_ Win User

Can't activate Win10 Enterprise with M365 E3 license

I am not able to activate my Win10 Enterprise though I have a M365 E3 license.

My device is connected to Azure AD and online. I get error code 0xC004C003.

My Win10 is up to date.

Does anyone have a clue what to do?

Best,

Jens

Jensr_, Apr 14, 2020
  3. How to activate Windows 10 Enterprise E3

Well, what do you want to activate? Office or Windows?

If Windows 10 Enterprise E3, please follow steps in document linked above.

Otherwise you may ask a seller for correct procedure.

Igor Leyko, Apr 14, 2020
  4. M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only) query

Hello,

I can see 3 different licenses mentioned in CSP subscriptions now for Windows 10 Enterprise E3, Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only) & Windows 10 Enterprise E3 VDA. Previously we had only Windows 10 Enterprise E3 which was pretty simple and understandable.
    But now, I cannot get a grasp on what are these 3 now and whats the difference. And how can we install it?

Currently we have a client who has Windows Enterprise E3 and want to downgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only). I am not sure regarding teh installation and process involved.

I have tried searching for the possible solutions to understand how it works but no one seems to have a definite answer!

Could someone please guide me on the differences and installation process involved via CSP subscription?

Kaushalya Poothera Belliapaa, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise

1. M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - M365 Enterprise

2. How To Upgrade Win 11 Home to Win 11 Pro w/ M365 E3 Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Upgrade Win 11 Home to Win 11 Pro w/ M365 E3 Subscription: I recently purchased a new laptop, and it came with Win 11 Home. I wouldn't normally buy a new machine with the Home edition, however, I knew my M365 E3 subscription includes Win 10/11 Pro, so I thought I'd be able to upgrade it. No so, at least not yet.My impression was once...
  3. Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5: Hey all,Maybe someone has ran into this and has a solution.We have a range of Windows 10/11 Enterprise Pro default laptops which all work perfectly.They pull their Enterprise subscription from their M365 E5 subscription without issue.However, we have a few mine included that...
  4. Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5: Hey all,Maybe someone has ran into this and has a solution.We have a range of Windows 10/11 Enterprise Pro default laptops which all work perfectly.They pull their Enterprise subscription from their M365 E5 subscription without issue.However, we have a few mine included that...
  5. Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription: I Have Subscribed to M365 A3, and I saw from the admin page that the subscriptions included with Windows 10/11 Enterprise.I have read an article Windows 10/11 Subscription Activation - Windows Deployment Microsoft Docs . And there's this things called Inherited Activation....
  6. Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription: I Have Subscribed to M365 A3, and I saw from the admin page that the subscriptions included with Windows 10/11 Enterprise.I have read an article Windows 10/11 Subscription Activation - Windows Deployment Microsoft Docs . And there's this things called Inherited Activation....
  7. Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Installing Windows 10 Enterprise with an M365 E3 subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Enterprise with an M365 E3 subscription: I attempted to upgrade my Windows 10 Pro machine to Windows 10 Enterprise as I believe it is included in our E3 subscription. I used the instructions here; specifically I applied the command cscript.exe c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43. I am...
  9. Windows 10 Activation issue after upgrading Pro to Enterprise using M365 E5 License

Windows 10 Activation issue after upgrading Pro to Enterprise using M365 E5 License: Dear All, I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise by joining Azure AD with Microsoft 365 E5 license and also I joined Windows Insider Program "Release Preview Channel". When I check to my Windows Activation, it show 3 option: 1Edition : Windows 10 Enterprise Insider...
  10. Does M365 E3 license trough EA/Volume licensing also give right to Win 10 Enterprise LTSC IOT?

Does M365 E3 license trough EA/Volume licensing also give right to Win 10 Enterprise LTSC IOT?: If your company has M365 E3 subscriptions, this includes the right to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise. Does this also mean that it includes the right to upgrade to Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB/LTSCeditions, rather than to Win 10 Enterprise? If yes, where can I find...