Windows 10: M4A Player Help

Discus and support M4A Player Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am looking for a Windows 10 M4A player that will allow me to listen to an audio file and jump back 10 or 15 seconds. I have to transcribe the audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/danaCreative, Jan 23, 2021.

1. M4A Player Help

I am looking for a Windows 10 M4A player that will allow me to listen to an audio file and jump back 10 or 15 seconds. I have to transcribe the audio and am looking for a solution that is better than trying to rewind using just the playback bar.

submitted by /u/danaCreative
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/danaCreative, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Pech_096 Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

M4A Player Help b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 23, 2021
  4. M4A Player Help

Upgraded to windows 10 and flash player is crashing on every browser, help!

Hi Katie,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1.

I suggest you try using Internet explorer and check if it helps.

Step 2.

I also recommend you to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge and check. Follow the steps:

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and turn on the
      Adobe Flash Player.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

M4A Player Help

1. M4A Player Help - Similar Threads - M4A Player Help

2. Problem with file m4a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with file m4a: I need to copy past a file m4a but I cannot do it from my phone to my pc. A message appears saying that the canal is already used while trying to do it. Yesterday I did the copy paste with success, but the file was smaller. Can you help me please? Ty...
  3. Problem with file m4a

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with file m4a: I need to copy past a file m4a but I cannot do it from my phone to my pc. A message appears saying that the canal is already used while trying to do it. Yesterday I did the copy paste with success, but the file was smaller. Can you help me please? Ty...
  4. Problem with file m4a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Playback of m4a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Playback of m4a file: When I click on the file in file manager, Groove music opens. But file does not play. it allows me to advance the time slider, but playback does not occur. No change in elapsed time occurs....
  6. Windows DVD Player Help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows DVD Player Help: Hello, I have WindowsDVD Player 10.17091.10381.0 on my Dell XPS420 and Op Sys. Windows 10. I rent movies from Netflix. When I go to the DVD Menu, It will not allow me to change any settings and always plays subtitles. Help Please? Thank you!...
  7. Windows Media Player not writing media information (metadata, tags etc) to .m4a and .flac...

Windows Media Player not writing media information (metadata, tags etc) to .m4a and .flac...: If I rate .mp3 songs in WMP, the rating is reflected back in the file itself, but when I rate .m4a or .flac files, the rating is only there in WMP but in the original file. This happens not for rating, but any other tags/metadata like Album, Album artist, Genre etc. What...
  8. Media Player Help!!!!??

Media Player Help!!!!??: I have an older PC laptop that has been giving me problems for a while. I took it somewhere to be fixed more than once and it didn't help. I don't use my computer for much these days, just pictures and music and the occasional internet search but I use my phone for most...
  9. Reset Folder for Recorder .m4a Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset Folder for Recorder .m4a Files: How can you change the folder where .m4a files created with Recorder are saved? 90883
  10. Thumbnails for M4a files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails for M4a files?: Hi guys Should windows 10 (by default) be displaying thumbnails within explorer for m4a files? I'm browsing my iTunes media folder and I can see thumbnails only for .mp4, .mp3, .m4p but not for m4a. If I play an m4a file within media player or iTunes I can see the album...