Windows 10: M510 Unifying Receiver not being detected by windows

Discus and support M510 Unifying Receiver not being detected by windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! This is a problem I have been having with my Unifying Receiver on Windows. It would work beautifully on my laptop. But one day, a message came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EHSANSTAR, May 27, 2020.

1. EHSANSTAR Win User

M510 Unifying Receiver not being detected by windows

Hello! This is a problem I have been having with my Unifying Receiver on Windows. It would work beautifully on my laptop. But one day, a message came saying that the device has malfunctioned. I would keep plugging the receiver into different ports and it would work for some time, but then the message would come. And now, the receiver is not being detected by windows. I tried it in a different computer and the same thing happened. Please help!

:)

EHSANSTAR, May 27, 2020
  2. essenbe Win User

Unifying keyboard and trackball occasionally not responding

The link to the Logitech forums instructs users to

We're aware of an issue affecting K780 MULTI-DEVICE WIRELESS KEYBOARD, K375s MULTI-DEVICE KEYBOARD or K850 PERFORMANCE KEYBOARD, where the first typed key is not detected after the keyboard comes back from sleep. We have a device (firmware) update that addresses this issue.

Please download the Device Firmware Update Tool and follow the steps in order to update your keyboard.

Device Firmware Update Tool for PC
    https://aws13-customer-care-assets.s...cureDFU_48.exe

Device Firmware Update Tool for Mac
    https://aws13-customer-care-assets.s.../SecureDFU.zip

You can always contact us from: Submit a request – Logitech Support + Download

NOTE: to update your keyboard, it needs to be connected via the Unifying Receiver (USB Receiver). If your keyboard is connected over Bluetooth, please follow the steps below to connect over Unifying before performing the update. You can always re-pair your keyboard via Bluetooth after the update is complete.

Instruction to pair your keyboard with the Unifying receiver

1. Download and install Logitech Unifying software Logitech Unifying Software
    2. Select the channel using the Easy-Switch buttons (1, 2, or 3) on which you want to connect the keyboard with your Unifying receiver. You can select a channel that's different than the current paired channel.
    3. Open the Unifying software and follow the onscreen instructions to pair your keyboard with your Unifying receiver.

NOTE: the update should take about 5 minutes to complete. Please make sure that your computer stays on while the update is being performed, and please do not disconnect your device while the update is being performed (do not turn it off or switch the to another channel).

essenbe, May 28, 2020
  3. Logetich mouse M510 not working on Win 10 desktop

Thanks. Uninstalled everything logitech related completely by using ashampoo uninstaller.

Tried the steps you suggested. The unifying software says 'there is no unifying receiver plugged into your computer'. I took it out of USB, plugged back into same USB and keyboard started working, but not the mouse.

chook&gek, May 28, 2020
  4. Caleb37 Win User

Logitech m510 mouse on Windows 10

My Logitech m510 mouse has recently stopped working. It started lagging about a week ago and continued to function less and less until now it does not work at all. The computer will not recognize it, just noticing that there is a unifying receiver but
    not a mouse. I have tried uninstalling all drivers and reinstalling, restarting my laptop and nothing seems to be working. From what I have read it is a problem with Windows 10.

Caleb37, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. M510 Unifying Receiver not being detected by windows - Similar Threads - M510 Unifying Receiver

2. Microphone not being detected on windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not being detected on windows.: Recently I woke up, plugged in my microphone and it didn't work. So I thought it was just an issue with the computer so I restarted it and that still didn't work, so I decided to reinstall my drivers, go back to the last version, redownloaded windows and I just gave up....
  3. Microphone not being detected on windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not being detected on windows.: Recently I woke up, plugged in my microphone and it didn't work. So I thought it was just an issue with the computer so I restarted it and that still didn't work, so I decided to reinstall my drivers, go back to the last version, redownloaded windows and I just gave up....
  4. Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable: Logitech MX master 2s stopped working via the unifying receiver after some time, I tried to update drivers, even ran IObit driver booster, I don't have the update KB4074588, so I can't uninstall it. [ATTACH]It works with Bluetooth but it sleeps every time it's idle and takes...
  5. emails not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails not being received: My email is not receiving emails in windows 10. They are appearing on my iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-being-received/67d7d32a-a10d-472e-a22e-ae2fb44194c3
  6. Logitech M510

Logitech M510: Windows 10 -- Mouse Logitech M510 is not working well in some EA/Pogo games --shoots doubles -- however, my older M305 Logitech which I had with my Win 7 laptop does work in those same games. STRANGE...
  7. Logitech Unifying Receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver: Just a minor contribution here. After buying a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo, I was having problems with the mouse continually stopping. The cursor would simply freeze. Many threads on other sites, including Logitech, contained various fixes but none that worked. After a...
  8. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

Logitech Unifying USB Receiver: I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week. Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized...
  9. Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...: I have yet to install this mouse. I have been wondering which method is "better". Using their unifying receiver. Or connecting it with Bluetooth. If I go Bluetooth I will need to purchase a dongle since my pc will need one to work. Is it worth the added expense of...
  10. Unify orphan mouses and receivers

Unify orphan mouses and receivers: Hi! I have two wireless mouses 1850 and two receivers 1850. None of them match together. The original mouses and receivers have been lost by employees. Is there a way to unify those I have left together? Thank you! Souriane...