Windows 10: m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10

Discus and support m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have just upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and now my track ball mouse will not work correctly when I try to access files in one drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnHolding1, Mar 13, 2020.

1. m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10

Hi I have just upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7

and now my track ball mouse will not work correctly

when I try to access files in one drive. The right click does not open a menu, the screen just flickers then returns to the desktop.

it works fine on windows 7.

I have updated the driver and set the custom settings back to default in the Logitech set point app.

this has not corrected the problem

as I cant access the right click I cant copy save delete paste etc

can you help

this is urgent as I need these functions

if you cant help I will have to go back to windows 7

regards John

:)

JohnHolding1, Mar 13, 2020

2. Logitech Track Ball is not recognized

Original Title: Logitech Track Ball

My Logitech Track Ball has been set up on my MS surface Pro 2 for over 1 year, all of a sudden after a shutdown it is not recognized and will not work.

CraigAdams_640, Mar 13, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

This is my 4th m570. They will wear out, But I like it.
    First step should be cleaning it. A can of compressed air to blow out the buttons and the gaps.
    Glass cleaner wipes for cleaning the contacts.
    Pop Out the ball (under side you'll see a hole just push it out with a pencil eraser) it will
    pop back in when you finish cleaning the contacts .

Another thing to check is your setpoint software setting for right click.
    If your still having trouble its probably time for a replacement.

thomaseg1, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10

1. m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10 - Similar Threads - m570 track ball

2. Right click not working on windows 10 but on another windows account it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click not working on windows 10 but on another windows account it does: The problem is the description, I can’t right click with the touchpad or a separate mouse on windows 10 but if I log into my other account I can....
  3. Right click with mouse does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click with mouse does not work: I am using a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600. Until the last Windows update I have been able to right click with the mouse , but all of a sudden nothing happens when I am right clicking. Nothing wrong with mouse as it is still working on computer running Win7. The...
  4. Right Click on desktop does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click on desktop does not work: I am having an issue that when I right click my desktop, the loading symbol pops up and then goes away after a minute or two. I am not in tablet mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-on-desktop-does-not-work/cde807db-63f4-4238-a929-71f601e6f214
  5. Windows 10 start button right click does not work.

Windows 10 start button right click does not work.: Windows 10 start button right click does not bring up the options menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-button-right-click-does-not-work/5f695c82-fc35-4dfe-b401-f81beeff1c30
  6. Right click does not work

Right click does not work: When I right click on the desktop, Windows hangs Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-does-not-work/60a5179b-7fd3-4ec2-a92c-97e5919f8483
  7. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  8. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  9. Logitech track ball does not perform a cut, copy, or select

Logitech track ball does not perform a cut, copy, or select: My Logitech Unifying receiver is paired to a K350 Keyboard, a M310 Mouse, and a M570 Trackball. The mouse and keyboard work correctly, but the left button of the M370 trackball only works intermittently. Holding down the left button to highlight a word or a line causes the...
  10. Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball

Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball: Hi, My Logitech M750 Wireless Trackball does not appear to work on my new HP Spectre Laptop. The Pointer moves around the screen, but that's it. It doesn't even highlight when you hover over something etc. Ctrl + Alt + Del and clicking on Task Manager or cancel,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech trackball right click not working