Windows 10: m5a 78L-MUSB-3 Not recognizing SSD

Discus and support m5a 78L-MUSB-3 Not recognizing SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; AMD 6300 ASUS m5a78L-MUSB-3 Its not showing up on bios or when I'm trying to install windows 10. My other pc does recognize. What do I need to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eaglestrike777, Feb 20, 2020.

1. m5a 78L-MUSB-3 Not recognizing SSD

AMD 6300

ASUS m5a78L-MUSB-3

Its not showing up on bios or when I'm trying to install windows 10.

My other pc does recognize. What do I need to do so my old mobo can recognize my newKingston 240GB A400 SATA 3

SSD?

:)

Eaglestrike777, Feb 20, 2020

2. windows 10 oem

I have an old motherboard(asus M5A 78L-M USB 3)which had run windows 8 previously and I have a new hard disk.can I install windows 10 oem?

HARISHRAJ.D.R, Feb 20, 2020
  3. DVD drive not recognized after Win10 upgrade

Only the one DVD drive is showing in Device Manager. Both drives were working fine in W7Pro.

I'm using an Asus M5A 78L-M USB3 Motherboard, with an AMD six core processor and 8gb RAM.

I've now done what I probably should have done in the first place, and changed SATA connection on the Motherboard, consequently the second drive is now recognised and working, so not really anything to do with W10, just a coincidence.

DavidClyde, Feb 20, 2020
  4. m5a 78L-MUSB-3 Not recognizing SSD

Reboot and select proper Boot device error fix

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and recently I've been getting the"Reboot and select proper boot device" error. My motherboard the "M5A 78L-M LX". sorry for not being specific, I'm not good at computers. I don't even know my Hard Drive. Thank to anyone helping

KacperKaliszczak, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

m5a 78L-MUSB-3 Not recognizing SSD

1. m5a 78L-MUSB-3 Not recognizing SSD - Similar Threads - m5a 78L MUSB

2. SSD Not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Not recognized.: HP Notebook 15-ef0025wm. My SSD with Windows 10 crashed on my PC. I've replaced it with a new one, but Bios uefi doesn't see it. I got the bios firmware updated with the help of a USB. The SSD driver file is however an .exe file, by hp and could only be launched on an already...
  3. SSD Not recognized.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Not recognized.: HP Notebook 15-ef0025wm. My SSD with Windows 10 crashed on my PC. I've replaced it with a new one, but Bios uefi doesn't see it. I got the bios firmware updated with the help of a USB. The SSD driver file is however an .exe file, by hp and could only be launched on an already...
  4. SSD Not recognized.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SSD Drive Not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Drive Not recognized.: HP Notebook 15-ef0025wm. My SSD with Windows 10 crashed on my PC. I've replaced it by a new one, but Bios uefi doesn't see it. I got the bios firmware updated with the help of a USB. The SSD driver file is however an .exe file, by hp and could only be launching on an already...
  6. SSD Drive Not recognized.

SSD Drive Not recognized.: HP Notebook 15-ef0025wm. My SSD with Windows 10 crashed on my PC. I've replaced it by a new one, but Bios uefi doesn't see it. I got the bios firmware updated with the help of a USB. The SSD driver file is however an .exe file, by hp and could only be launching on an already...
  7. Ssd is not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd is not recognized: Hi. I have HP PAVILION Laptop with windows 10. I used to have a ssdsamsung mznlf1280 the laptop used to run fine until one day it showed an immitent hard drive failure. I just ignored it and continued startup. The next time I turned on my laptop it turned on and the screen...
  8. Ssd is not recognized

Ssd is not recognized: Hi. I have HP PAVILION Laptop with windows 10. I used to have a ssdsamsung mznlf1280 the laptop used to run fine until one day it showed an immitent hard drive failure. I just ignored it and continued startup. The next time I turned on my laptop it turned on and the screen...
  9. Ssd is not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade OCZ Agility 3 SSD. SSD not recognized & not bootin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade OCZ Agility 3 SSD. SSD not recognized & not bootin: Hi Everyone. I have an issue with my new windows 10 upgrade. I have successfully upgraded my laptop and family pc but i am having issues with my main pc. Its custom built. 990FX - MOBO AMD FX - CPU SSD - OCZ Agility 3 So I was on windows 7 and upgraded to windows...