Windows 10: mac address

Discus and support mac address in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Good time Why does my system MAC address change every time I install new Windows? I really need my MAC address to stay the same. And this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yas8267, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Yas8267 Win User

mac address

Hi, Good time

Why does my system MAC address change every time I install new Windows?

I really need my MAC address to stay the same. And this is the third time that it has changed with the installation of the new Windows 10.

I participate in courses that provide codes for each system to users, and after receiving the code once, we will no longer be able to receive it.

Like the example below, which gives each user a code based on the machine id of each system.

mac address 672fb6c3-df48-4bb2-b9de-86c999cc7a16?upload=true.png

Machine id changes every time and I need it to stay the same.

My system specifications:

Dell Precision M6800 laptop

please help me, I really need it

Thanks!

:)

Yas8267, Feb 26, 2021

2. Change Mac address

The MAC address is like your devices ID ,so short of being able to change very core settings ,you're not gonna be able to do anything unless I'm mistaken.

Maybe you don't need to change your MAC address, what is it you're trying to accomplish?

Spoiler: I found this change mac w/o root I can't say whether or not this is an effective method it's just a method I found after searching this topic .
    I cant say whether or not it is "safe" or if the software required is free. use at your own risk.

Change MAC Address of Android Devices without Root Access

Go to Settings>About Phone>Select Status and then make a note of the current MAC Address of your Android device.
    Download the Android Terminal Emulator application from the Google Play Store. You can directly navigate to the Android Terminal Emulator Google Play Store download page by clicking here.
    Launch the above application on your Android device and then type “IP LINK SHOW”.
    Note the interface name of your Android device from the list.
    And then type in the command below,
    ip link set interfacename XX:XX:XX:YY:YY:YY
    Replace interfacename with the Interface Name of your network that you noted in Step 4 above and XX:XX:XX:YY:YY:YY with the MAC Address you wish to set.
    And that’s it. The MAC Address of your Android device will now be modified/changed.

jboydgolfer, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Mac Addresses

There is a physical address list is that the same as mac address?

Of course it says it is a HW address list

matthew norvell, Feb 26, 2021
  4. mac address

Unmasking a spoofed MAC address

even if you got it, not much you can do. But yeah the only MAC in the packets would be the spoofed one. Best way to go is just keep filtering for an allowed list, and put encryption on your wireless so no1 can sniff other mac addresses.

Hybrid_theory, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

mac address

1. mac address - Similar Threads - mac address

2. Block Bluetooth Device Mac Address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Bluetooth Device Mac Address?: I have an irritating setup.I have a recent Acer Aspire Vero, which I got lat last year.It's a good machine and I adore it greatly.However, it is my first Windows 11 device.And I assume my issue is related to the newer OS.I also have an old soundbar connected to my TV, which...
  3. Block Bluetooth Device Mac Address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Block Bluetooth Device Mac Address?: I have an irritating setup.I have a recent Acer Aspire Vero, which I got lat last year.It's a good machine and I adore it greatly.However, it is my first Windows 11 device.And I assume my issue is related to the newer OS.I also have an old soundbar connected to my TV, which...
  4. How to check IP address and Mac address of my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check IP address and Mac address of my PC.: How to check IP address and Mac address of my PC. I am using window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-ip-address-and-mac-address-of-my-pc/0d1396ba-b9a4-46b4-8361-b38262c6e0ef
  5. How to check IP address and Mac address of my PC.

How to check IP address and Mac address of my PC.: How to check IP address and Mac address of my PC. I am using window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-ip-address-and-mac-address-of-my-pc/0d1396ba-b9a4-46b4-8361-b38262c6e0ef
  6. I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated: I changed my MAC address from the network settings, and now windows says "Activate Windows", tried to activate but it keeps saying can't activate with error code: 0xC004C003.My product id is: 00328-90000-00000-AAOEM and my product key ends with -8HV2C.How can i reactivate...
  7. I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated

I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated: I changed my MAC address from the network settings, and now windows says "Activate Windows", tried to activate but it keeps saying can't activate with error code: 0xC004C003.My product id is: 00328-90000-00000-AAOEM and my product key ends with -8HV2C.How can i reactivate...
  8. How do you find the MAC Address for a Microsoft Wireless Display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you find the MAC Address for a Microsoft Wireless Display adapter: We use the Microsoft Wireless Display adapters around our site. We are changing a our Wi-Fi and these devices need to be given DHCP reservations so we need to know how to find the MAC address for each device.I have looked in the 'Wireless display adapters' AppI have done...
  9. How to find the MAC Address for a Microsoft Wireless Display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to find the MAC Address for a Microsoft Wireless Display adapter: We use the Microsoft Wireless Display adapters around our site. We are changing a our Wi-Fi and these devices need to be given DHCP reservations so we need to know how to find the MAC address for each device.I have looked in the 'Wireless display adapters' AppI have done...
  10. How to find the MAC Address for the Microsoft Wireless adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find the MAC Address for the Microsoft Wireless adapters: We use the Microsoft Wireless adapters around our site. We are changing a our Wi-Fi and these devices need to be given DHCP reservations so we need to know how to find the MAC address for each device.I have looked in the 'Wireless display adapters' AppI have done ipconfig...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot