Windows 10: Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

Discus and support Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have a MacBook Pro 2016 running Windows 10 with BootCamp. Recently my bluetooth keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. When I connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Whchiz, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Whchiz Win User

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

Hello!

I have a MacBook Pro 2016 running Windows 10 with BootCamp.

Recently my bluetooth keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. When I connect them through the Windows bluetooth setup they say 'Connected' and will function for a very short time, and then not at all, while still saying 'connected'.

I have read that this problem was solved with a Windows update, but all my updates are current, and the problem is still there.

Did anyone work this out? No one seems to have commented about it for several months, which makes me think it has been solved....or are others still having the same issue?

Thanks for your help

:)

Whchiz, Oct 9, 2018
  2. RussNX Win User

Will Upgrading to Windows 10 using Bootcamp on Mac OSX ruin the bootcamp installation?

Upgrading to Windows 10 will not harm your Mac partition as long as you install only to the Bootcamp partition (C: BOOTCAMP). They're treated like two separate disks. Of course, just back up all of your data first as a safety net, though you should be doing
    that anyway. Also remember you can hold down the Option (alt) key at startup on your Mac and choose any bootable drive available, should you forget how to get back to your Mac startup.

That said, Windows 10 is great on Mac hardware. I'm running a 27" Late 2012 iMac (i7, Fusion Drive) and upgraded with no problems. I do recommend first creating the bootcamp utilities flash drive so that you can reinstall the drivers for your hardware if
    you need to (they should all work fine with Windows 10). I've had no issue with any of Bootcamp drivers, including bluetooth but your mileage my vary. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still! :)

RussNX, Oct 9, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 9, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still! - Similar Threads - Mac Bootcamp bluetooth

2. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  3. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  4. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  5. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.: Hello. I have been having some issues with connecting to Bluetooth. I know this is a known issue, but as far as I have seen, my issue is unique. That issue is that Bluetooth just isn't there. It is a thing in settings but in quick action manager, device manager, etc,...
  6. Bluetooth issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues with bootcamp: Hey everyone, I run Windows 10 partitioned on a Macbook Pro. 99% of my work is tied to MacOS, so Apple is a necessity. I run a fairly decent setup ('17 15" Macbook Pro i7, Radeon Pro video card) so I wanted to download W10 to enjoy some gaming. The only issue I'm facing is...
  7. bootcamp mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bootcamp mac: Hi every time I try to install windows 10 on my mac air, after downloading the iso image and restarting in windows, I get the error message windows can not be installed on t=drive 0 partition 1. I thought it was the usb key format but I'mnot sure. Have tried everything....
  8. Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections: Hi, I recently downloaded bootcamp Windows 10 on my Mac Pro 2017, and I am still having disconnections and other bluetooth issues. The problem: After connecting a wireless mouse Magic Mouse 2, the mouse will randomly disconnect at certain times - the time it stays...
  9. Windows 10 Bootcamp on Mac - HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bootcamp on Mac - HELP: I have no internet! It shows that I have no internet, it says I need to install a support driver... no idea what this means submitted by /u/chromeoM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1nx1v/windows_10_bootcamp_on_mac_help/
  10. Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp: Once again, an update to Win 10 on my Mac Pro has completly crashed. I'm running 4 x 1t drives. Yosemite, Time Machine, Win 7 and Win 10. For the third time now, Win 10 has done an update and crashed. It tries to start and just goes into a loop. Has anybody else had any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp bluetooth issues

2. bootcamp windows 10 bluetooth issue

3. bootcamp windows 10 bluetooth issues

4. bluetooth problems windows 10 bootcamp,
  5. bluetooth issue bootcamp,
  6. macbook boot camp windows bluetooth,
  7. bootcamp bluetooth,
  8. bootcamp bluetooth not working,
  9. bluetooth issues in bootcamp,
  10. mac bootcamp bluetooth mouse issue,
  11. windows 10 bluetooth on mac,