Windows 10: Mac external harddrives access.

Discus and support Mac external harddrives access. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am moving my video editing work from mac to windows. I have multiple external hard drives where all projects are stored and would like to be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matkotrob, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Matkotrob Win User

Mac external harddrives access.

I am moving my video editing work from mac to windows. I have multiple external hard drives where all projects are stored and would like to be able to access them through my new window set up without having to reformat.

is there away to do this. I am running window 10 pro.

Tow of the hard droves has partitions and they show up on devices/eject button but i am not able to see their contents.

Is their a simple way to access them and be able to use them for continue saving the projects on them?

:)

Matkotrob, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Matkotrob Win User

I am moving my video editing work from mac to windows. I have multiple external hard drives where all projects are stored and would like to be able to access them through my new window set up without having to reformat.

is there away to do this. I am running window 10 pro.

Tow of the hard droves has partitions and they show up on devices/eject button but i am not able to see their contents.

Is their a simple way to access them and be able to use them for continue saving the projects on them?

Matkotrob, Oct 1, 2019
  3. External Harddrive Causes Computer Freeze & Reads Harddrive/Cards as Corrupt but they are not

Hi,

Recently my Desktop computer has been freezing whenever I plug in my WD External Harddrive in, and it never used to do so. It causes the computer to freeze up and sometimes crash! The harddrive if at all possible to show up in the folders list, then reads
    a message saying it is corrupt.

Then, when I plug in a memory card, it reads the card as corrupt, but when I go to a MAC it reads it fine. Something is going on with my desktop.

Help!

Megan A.Oxley, Oct 1, 2019
  4. matjapp Win User

Recover External HardDrive

I've installed Windows 10 by creating installation media on my 500gb external harddrive. After creating the installation media, my pc can only detected usb with 39gb. How can I recover my external harddrive and all it's files?

matjapp, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Mac external harddrives access. - Similar Threads - Mac external harddrives

2. Windows updates erasing external harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows updates erasing external harddrive: How do I stop Windows updates from erasing my external hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-erasing-external-harddrive/33ce0317-1dba-4362-9b00-152db78a194a"
  3. External Harddrive Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Harddrive Issues: I just purchased a new ASUS laptop. Im going from a Macbook pro to windows 10. My external hard drive has worked on a windows laptop i had years ago (an ASUS also) and on my macbook without issue. When i plug my external hard drive into my laptop it makes the sounds that I’ve...
  4. Including an external harddrive in Windows Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Including an external harddrive in Windows Backup: I'm in the process of setting up and automated backup process in my new windows machine with the following set up: Main C (1) External drive for media files (2) External backup drive (3) I would like (1) and (2) to get backed up into (3) but I can't seem to manage...
  5. external harddrive

external harddrive: My computer recognizes the harddrive . States it is working properly but will not allow me to open it. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-harddrive/0aba405c-3d6d-4a2d-afb4-771e92c416ed
  6. external harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external harddrive: HI ALL I NEED DESPERATE HELP IM PANICKING I DID SOMETHING WITH MY EXTERNAL HDD I TOOK SHARING OFF BY MISTAKE AND ITS LIKE MY LIFE ON THE HDD IT SAYS H; NOT ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESS DENIED HOW DO I FX IT...
  7. FileHistory - external HardDrives

FileHistory - external HardDrives: I try to use FileHistory to backup my files - photos. File History is set to external 3T HD As Back up folders I selected entire internal separate HD (Pictures(H:) H:\) Also all my personal files such as Documents etc are added to back up folders (default setting) I run...
  8. Error: -69845 while accessing external hard drive on MAC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: -69845 while accessing external hard drive on MAC: Hi I am having troubles with my external 1tb toshiba HD. I was transfering some files one day and then when I conected again to my MAC it said that couldn´t recognize the HD. The light is blue on the disk. I go to disk utility and I can see it there, but firts aids says...
  9. Accessing files on external harddrive when I reinstalled windows

Accessing files on external harddrive when I reinstalled windows: So windows 10 crashed (system thread exception not handled) and I had to reinstall windows, entered product key and it installed fine. I went to recover my files using my external drive using the comodo backup software (CBU file partition) but it won't restore unsure why....
  10. External Harddrive is not recognized by my laptop

External Harddrive is not recognized by my laptop: I have a Silicon Power Portable External Hard Drive Armor A60 Shockproof USB 3.0, that is not being recognized by my laptop computer. I actually have 2 of these. One is recognized fine no problem, the other is not recognized at all. It's like I have not even plugged it in....