Windows 10: Mac external harddrives access.

Discus and support Mac external harddrives access. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am moving my video editing work from mac to windows. I have multiple external hard drives where all projects are stored and would like to be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matkotrob, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Matkotrob Win User

Mac external harddrives access.

I am moving my video editing work from mac to windows. I have multiple external hard drives where all projects are stored and would like to be able to access them through my new window set up without having to reformat.

is there away to do this. I am running window 10 pro.

Tow of the hard droves has partitions and they show up on devices/eject button but i am not able to see their contents.

Is their a simple way to access them and be able to use them for continue saving the projects on them?

:)

Matkotrob, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Matkotrob Win User

I am moving my video editing work from mac to windows. I have multiple external hard drives where all projects are stored and would like to be able to access them through my new window set up without having to reformat.

is there away to do this. I am running window 10 pro.

Tow of the hard droves has partitions and they show up on devices/eject button but i am not able to see their contents.

Is their a simple way to access them and be able to use them for continue saving the projects on them?

Matkotrob, Oct 1, 2019
  3. External Harddrive Causes Computer Freeze & Reads Harddrive/Cards as Corrupt but they are not

Hi,

Recently my Desktop computer has been freezing whenever I plug in my WD External Harddrive in, and it never used to do so. It causes the computer to freeze up and sometimes crash! The harddrive if at all possible to show up in the folders list, then reads
    a message saying it is corrupt.

Then, when I plug in a memory card, it reads the card as corrupt, but when I go to a MAC it reads it fine. Something is going on with my desktop.

Help!

Megan A.Oxley, Oct 1, 2019
  4. matjapp Win User

Recover External HardDrive

I've installed Windows 10 by creating installation media on my 500gb external harddrive. After creating the installation media, my pc can only detected usb with 39gb. How can I recover my external harddrive and all it's files?

matjapp, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Mac external harddrives access. - Similar Threads - Mac external harddrives

2. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive: Hi, I have an Iomega ego encrypt external hard disk and it no longer accepts my password, nor can I change it have no personal questions defined . The only way is via Secure Cryptographic Erase, however this will erase all my data. Is there a possibility to get my passwoord...
  3. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive: Hi, I have an Iomega ego encrypt external hard disk and it no longer accepts my password, nor can I change it have no personal questions defined . The only way is via Secure Cryptographic Erase, however this will erase all my data. Is there a possibility to get my passwoord...
  4. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. External Harddrive Files are not appearing on my Windows but Appears on my Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Harddrive Files are not appearing on my Windows but Appears on my Mac: Hi there,I have an external hard drive that I originally used on my Mac. I plugged it into another Macbook, and all my files are there. However, when I plug it into my Windows PC, the external hard drive is now called "New Volume D:" and the content in the External Harddrive...
  6. External Harddrive Files are not appearing on my Windows but Appears on my Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Harddrive Files are not appearing on my Windows but Appears on my Mac: Hi there,I have an external hard drive that I originally used on my Mac. I plugged it into another Macbook, and all my files are there. However, when I plug it into my Windows PC, the external hard drive is now called "New Volume D:" and the content in the External Harddrive...
  7. External Harddrive Files are not appearing on my Windows but Appears on my Mac

8. External harddrive connection

External harddrive connection: I have connected my 4tb external hard drive to my laptop, but it does not appear in "this pc". It is connected and working, but I can't access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-harddrive-connection/90bbad1b-3610-4b99-a879-6aae1350a4be
  9. external harddrive

external harddrive: My computer recognizes the harddrive . States it is working properly but will not allow me to open it. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-harddrive/0aba405c-3d6d-4a2d-afb4-771e92c416ed
  10. external harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external harddrive: HI ALL I NEED DESPERATE HELP IM PANICKING I DID SOMETHING WITH MY EXTERNAL HDD I TOOK SHARING OFF BY MISTAKE AND ITS LIKE MY LIFE ON THE HDD IT SAYS H; NOT ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESS DENIED HOW DO I FX IT...