Windows 10: Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?

Discus and support Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any windows app that can simulate the Mac OS Genie minimize effect when minimising file explorer windows/opened apps in Win 10? With Winstep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by onlytanmoy, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?

Is there any windows app that can simulate the Mac OS Genie minimize effect when minimising file explorer windows/opened apps in Win 10?
    With Winstep Nexus I can get the dock thingy similar to mac, so was wondering if its possible to have the cool genie effect Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10? :) My windows version is 1909 (OS Build 18363.693)

:)

onlytanmoy, Mar 3, 2020
  2. carlk318 Win User

Minimize sound effect not working

I upgraded to Windows 10 last week and I have a weird problem. The sound effect when I minimize a window is not working. All the other sound effects work fine. I am using the exact same .wav file for both maximize and minimize and although maximize
    works fine, minimize does not. It's almost as if Windows is not telling the sound player that a window had been minimized. Any suggestions? Thanks!

carlk318, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Minimize sound effect not working

Hello Carl,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with sound effect in minimized Window not working in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Did you installed any Windows Theme?
    • Did you make changes to audio wav files for default sound scheme?
    • Did you try assigning different wav audio to minimize?

Meanwhile we suggest you to go Control Panel > Classic items view > Sound > sounds Tab > Sound Schemes > revert to default and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 3, 2020
  4. shevanel Win User

Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?

win 7 aero minimize/maximize question

You know how the icons on the taskbar seem to have the effect of like a genie going into a bottle whenever you minimize something? Is there a way to decrease/increase the rate at which speed min/maximizes like on a mac?

shevanel, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?

1. Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10? - Similar Threads - Mac genie minimize

2. Windows 10 on Mac

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 on Mac: I recently downloaded windows 10 on my macbook pro using bootcamp and cannot activate with a product key. I have tested it and says it is genuine and should be working so I'm unsure as to how I can get it to work. Please help!!! Thanks....
  3. Genie effect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Genie effect: I wanted to get the macOS genie effect in my windows 10 machine without replacing my normal taskbar or installing windowFX can anyone help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genie-effect/9135e502-a31a-4583-bbab-d7e5bf1bf511
  4. Windows 10 for Mac

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 for Mac: I need to buy a Windows 10 to install on my MacBook Pro. I do not, which is the best version if only it will use occasionally. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-for-mac/0b9b7043-31cd-4bd4-ac8a-a7cc502c284c
  5. Genie Timeline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Genie Timeline: Hello, My Genie Timeline is not working. It worked without problems on Windows 7 but I've just recently upgraded to Windows 10, it worked ok after set up but has stopped working and won't open when selected in Startup. Thank you...
  6. Concerns About The Download Of Window 10 New Version And The Effects On A Windows PC (Non MAC)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Concerns About The Download Of Window 10 New Version And The Effects On A Windows PC (Non MAC): What happens to all my Google and Firefox bookmarks? What happens to all my installed apps, documents and saved downloads? What happens to my icons on my desktop monitor screen? What happens to my saved passwords and settings since I have to enlarge print, my Google and...
  7. Windows 10 on Mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on Mac: I bought Windows 10 Home, but my computer keeps booting into Pro and wants me to "Activate Windows" How can I stop this behavior? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-mac/b120458e-3041-4d0a-aafc-8497be12514f"
  8. Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this? ***Title modified from: Windows 10 & Netgear Genie***...
  9. Windows 10 & Netgear Genie

Windows 10 & Netgear Genie: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this?...
  10. Genie Media Server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Genie Media Server: Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ginie effect for windows

2. mac genie effect for windows 10

3. how to get mac minimize effect on windows 10

4. genie effect for windows 10