Windows 10: Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen

Discus and support Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I used now dosdudes Catalina patcher to be able to get trough Bootcamp and get a bootable USB stick for Windows 10. I have now managed to boot and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Doovester, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen

I used now dosdudes Catalina patcher to be able to get trough Bootcamp and get a bootable USB stick for Windows 10.

I have now managed to boot and install Windows 10 but right after installing the drivers (from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1720?locale=en_US) i get a blackscreen.

This is a kind of common issue what i have read now, due to HD3000 integrated Graphics.

I read something that windows autodrivers kinda interfier, and disabling helps. But the tutorial seems old where he deleted some files in System32 directory, but there is no such file at my windows 10 installation.

And the other tutorials where about mac minis with dedicated GPUs by AMD, where they had to disable these or the HD3000. But in my case the Mac Mini Server edition has only a HD3000 integrated Graphics and no dedicated separate GPU.

Anyone an idea how i can process further?

I asked already hear in r/mac but i didn't get any answer.

submitted by /u/Doovester
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Doovester, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Wrbuchan Win User

Making Mac Office 2011 work with a 2003 Exchange Server

Is it possible using imap or some other means to get a Mac Office 2011 client to synch with and operate with a 2003 Exchange Server?

Wrbuchan, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Problems with connecting to Mac Mini Server

Hi Everyone,

My workgroup uses a Mac Mini Gustav server to share files and I used to access it from my Windows 8 computer. Now I got upgraded to windows 10 and then I cannot access it any more. It kept saying that my password was incorrect but I am sure it was right.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

JingtianHu, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen

Wireless Comfort Mac Keyboard and Mouse for use on a MacMini 2011 running Windows 10

Hi - I am trying to get this keyboard and mouse combination to work with a Mac Mini 2011 running Windows 10.

Recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

KeithM. Vauquelin, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen

1. Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen - Similar Threads - Mac Mini 2011

2. Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles: Can Windows 10 or 11 be used on only one PC? I have Windows 10 on one PC iMac with Parallels. I purchases a new Mac Mine and added Parallels which automatically loaded Windows 11. Do I now need to purchase a new Windows 11 license, or can I use the Windows 10 license to...
  3. Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles: Can Windows 10 or 11 be used on only one PC? I have Windows 10 on one PC iMac with Parallels. I purchases a new Mac Mine and added Parallels which automatically loaded Windows 11. Do I now need to purchase a new Windows 11 license, or can I use the Windows 10 license to...
  4. Exporting files from Mac Mini to new Windows machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting files from Mac Mini to new Windows machine: I am switching from a Mac mini to Windows and I need to export all my photo, music and document files. is there a way I can export all my photos, but still keep them organized? I have taken great lengths to organize them by dates locations and trips and would love to be able...
  5. Windows 10 on a VM under Parallel desktop in a Mac mini

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on a VM under Parallel desktop in a Mac mini: I have a Mac mini with Parallel Desktop and then I have activated the windows I have purchased butI deleted the virtual machine and install a new one then I can not activate my windows key because it assigned to old virtual machine which I also remove from devices at my...
  6. How to view Windows Home Server 2011 backups in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to view Windows Home Server 2011 backups in Windows 10?: Hi all, I've done some searching here and on the greater interwebs but haven't found anything. Does anyone have a method to view/access the files/folders in a WHS2011 backup? Windows 10 Pro Version20H2 OS build19042.1052 182124
  7. 2014 Late model MAC Mini - Windows 10 for iRacing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2014 Late model MAC Mini - Windows 10 for iRacing: I'm looking to use Windows 10 on my MAC for an online game iRacing. Do I need to purchase Windows 10 or is their a basic free version that would allow me to run on Boot Camp? My MAC is up to date with Catalina Reason I ask is that I keep trying via the latest download from...
  8. Windows 10 May Update on Mac Mini 2012 Model

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May Update on Mac Mini 2012 Model: So I was loling on youtube (means watching tech videos or something else) and I came across the new windows terminal video and I was amazed by the the new terminal looks and its features so as a developer I wanted to try it and screw around with it.As per the requirements I...
  9. Weekly BSOD on our SBS 2011 server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weekly BSOD on our SBS 2011 server: Dear support members, I need your help with fixing a BSOD issue with a server of one of our customers. I've run dm log collector and attached the zip file to my post. Attachment 25446 It is a DELL server but I don't know exactly which type. We've reinstalled the...
  10. win 10 media player / mini server

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 media player / mini server: Hy guys, I've got an UP-Board (like a raspberry Pi but with windows 10) and would like to use it for 2 purposes. 1. Mini server, connect to it by RDP from my laptop 2. Media player on Kodi (XBMC) But the problem is, once I connect to it by RDP my XBMC is gone. I've...