Windows 10: Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network

Discus and support Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wireless Network in Device Manager isn't showing up. 97451 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by julietgray, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network

Wireless Network in Device Manager isn't showing up.

:)

julietgray, Nov 6, 2017

2. Win10 + HDMI Adapter - video speed too fast, sound high pitched

Hi Arnold,

as mentioned before already, the problem is definitely Windows / Driver related. I am running both Windows and Sierra OS on the same physical computer and the HDMI output works fine under MAC but does not under Windows.

I tested the TV with another MAC computer also running Sierra OS and had no problems.

Regards,

Patrick

patrickmau, Nov 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10

Try using Mac OS Sierra parallels 12

phillipjones macon, Nov 6, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network

Ok. What do you mean by Microsoft Wireless network not showing.

bro67, Nov 7, 2017
Thema:

Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network

1. Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network - Similar Threads - Mac Sierra Wireless

2. Windows 11 on Mac OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on Mac OS: I have an Apple Mac Pro 7,1 late 2019, running Mac OS Big Sur.Other information of potential relevance:AMD Radeon Pro W5700X MPX Module12-core 3.3GHz Intel Xeon W 3235 processor with Turbo Boost up to 4.4 GHz and 31.25MB cache48GB DDR4 ECC memory 2933MHz 6 x 8GB DIMMs802.11ac...
  3. Windows 11 on Mac OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on Mac OS: I have an Apple Mac Pro 7,1 late 2019, running Mac OS Big Sur.Other information of potential relevance:AMD Radeon Pro W5700X MPX Module12-core 3.3GHz Intel Xeon W 3235 processor with Turbo Boost up to 4.4 GHz and 31.25MB cache48GB DDR4 ECC memory 2933MHz 6 x 8GB DIMMs802.11ac...
  4. mac os +windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mac os +windows 10: so i just recently downloaded windows 10 onto my mac because mac os is trash, and there's this watermark that labels, "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows." and to get rid of it i need a product key, and im using a macbook air. But the thing is i dont have a...
  5. Windows on Mac without Mac OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows on Mac without Mac OS: Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please recommend where if not! I recently messed up when resetting my MacBook Pro mid-2012 to factory settings and now only have internet recovery as an option, which does not work. So for the time being I installed Windows...
  6. Sierra Wireless log problem full disk-Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sierra Wireless log problem full disk-Windows 10: I have been running low on disk space for a while and kept offloading my files onto an external hard drive. A a few days ago, things started failing when free space went down to 0 and I had trouble running anything including file explorer. I managed to free up some space...
  7. Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working

Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working: Recent updates have caused my cellular modem to stop functioning. All drivers are up to date. The modem functions perfectly on an older Win 8.1 machine. Have tried using the modem on three other systems that are all operating Win10 and all previously worked. All have the same...
  8. Sierra Wireless log problem full disk.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sierra Wireless log problem full disk.: Hello Reddit I have a problem regarding Sierra Wireless software My tablets create logs example https://i.imgur.com/rBcxi18.png And it's filling my harddisk up with logs. I have tried numerous ways to fix the problem....
  9. I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but

I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but: I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in Device Manager. Can anyone assist me. 97469
  10. Move Windows OS to Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    Move Windows OS to Mac: Hi, I had Windows 7 on my HP laptop and then upgraded to Windows 10 and as the laptop is getting old I would be buying a Macbook Pro to replace it and just wondering as how I can move my Windows 10 OS to Mac and create a dual boot OS on Mac. Appreciate your detailed...