Windows 10: Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app

Discus and support Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, im having issues with my JW library app, i am not able to download any media content, says no download location available. Im running windows 10 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M.P.van Bemmel, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app

Hi, im having issues with my JW library app, i am not able to download any media content, says no download location available. Im running windows 10 on parallel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

M.P.van Bemmel, Jul 16, 2020

2. parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 16, 2020
  3. trouble getting windows to open in parallels or download to MAC

Try and follow Paul Thurrott step by step explanation of installing Windows 10 using Parallel.

Windows 10 + Mac: Parallels 11 Desktop - Thurrott.com

Jmarco0921, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app

Parallels for Mac

Hi Abby

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Parallels is a popular virtualization application for Mac, that lets you run Windows 10 in a window on your Mac.

Its commercial software, which means, you have to purchase a license for it.

There are alternatives such as the free Oracle VirtualBox.

You also have to purchase a license for Windows 10 if you don't have one already.

Step 1: Buy Windows 10:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US...

Step 2: Download and install Oracle Virtualbox:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Andre for Directly, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app

1. Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app - Similar Threads - Mac Parallels JWLibrary

2. Deactivate Windows 10 installed on Parallels on a Mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deactivate Windows 10 installed on Parallels on a Mac: I installed Windows 10 on Parallels on a Mac running High Sierra. The Mac has been upgraded to Catalina and my version of Parallels will not run on this 32 bit versus 64 bit, thus there is no way that I can use Windows 10 on the Mac without major changes. How can I deactivate...
  3. Deactivate Windows 10 installed on Parallels on a Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate Windows 10 installed on Parallels on a Mac: I installed Windows 10 on Parallels on a Mac running High Sierra. The Mac has been upgraded to Catalina and my version of Parallels will not run on this 32 bit versus 64 bit, thus there is no way that I can use Windows 10 on the Mac without major changes. How can I deactivate...
  4. Product Key for Parallels Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key for Parallels Mac: Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an old laptop that was never activated Lenovo Thinkpad T550. When I enter the key it gives me the error message: "The product...
  5. Product Key for Parallels Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key for Parallels Mac: Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an old laptop that was never activated Lenovo Thinkpad T550. When I enter the key it gives me the error message: "The product...
  6. Windows access to Mac on parallel systems app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows access to Mac on parallel systems app: I am using Parallel Systems app on my Mac to enable me to use MYOB on windows. I have recently changed something not sure what and now when I try and access any downloads or documents in my windows side it says "Network Error Windows cannot acdess \\Mac\Home\Downloads....
  7. Windows access to Mac on parallel systems app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows access to Mac on parallel systems app: I am using Parallel Systems app on my Mac to enable me to use MYOB on windows. I have recently changed something not sure what and now when I try and access any downloads or documents in my windows side it says "Network Error Windows cannot acdess \\Mac\Home\Downloads....
  8. Windows access to Mac on parallel systems app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC: Hello: I have a MAC that is running Parallels 11 for MAC. I want to upgrade to Parallels 16 and Windows 10 I am currently running Windows XP and need to move to Windows 10. How do I install Windows 10, do I upgrade to Parallels 16 first, then install Windows 10 or some...
  10. W10TP on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10TP on a Mac via Parallels: Last night I decided to install W10TP on my MacBook Pro w/Retina using Parallels 9. Running OSX Yosemite, so I had to get the latest update to version 9 of Parallels to even use it. Started with a Win7 VM, made a copy of it and upgraded the copy to W10TP. Install was...