Windows 10: Mac user switching to Windows for the first time

Discus and support Mac user switching to Windows for the first time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey I’m switching to windows for the first time! Need something I can game and pretty much do everything on without spending 3000$ so I’m getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Big-Bumbaclart-Barry, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Mac user switching to Windows for the first time

Hey I’m switching to windows for the first time! Need something I can game and pretty much do everything on without spending 3000$ so I’m getting a decent spec’d gaming laptop.

How can I make my windows pc as user friendly as possible any extensions, programs or tips?

Also I’ve never really had any virus protection on Mac, as I have heard that they don’t get them as easily...but windows pcs do, is this true and what should i do to take care of this issue?

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/Big-Bumbaclart-Barry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Big-Bumbaclart-Barry, Nov 2, 2020

2. Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Can't sign out or switch users in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

If you are willing to switch between user try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Press Alt+F4.
    • This will open shut down window.
    • Click the down arrow key and select Switch user from the list.
    • Hit OK and it will show you other user account present on the PC.

Mac user switching to Windows for the first time choose-switch-user-and-tap-ok.png

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Ravenas Win User

Mac user switching to Windows for the first time

Blogger Compiles List of 50 Reasons to Switch to Mac OS X

I'm sorry, but that guy is completely weird...He may be true about his reasons, but the fact is another person could come up with 50 reasons to switch to Vista. It's personal preference, and both have their values and their flaws. I'm glad this guy stayed neutral on the subject.

Ravenas, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Mac user switching to Windows for the first time

1. Mac user switching to Windows for the first time - Similar Threads - Mac user switching

2. Windows 10 for the first time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 for the first time: Hey, so I installed windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop it's c660-12t. And now I'm Trying to boot it but it's taking more than 45 minutes to boot up and it's my first time booting so is that normal, and the windows logo disappeared so there as a black screen2gb ddr3 ram300 gb...
  3. Windows 10 for the first time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 for the first time: Hey, so I installed windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop it's c660-12t. And now I'm Trying to boot it but it's taking more than 45 minutes to boot up and it's my first time booting so is that normal, and the windows logo disappeared so there as a black screen2gb ddr3 ram300 gb...
  4. switching from windows to mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switching from windows to mac: I bought a macbook air and downloaded windows on it but now im stuck in windows and dont know how to get back to mac. I have seen tutorials on how to do this and it says on the touchpad there is a grey diamond looking icon but i cant seem to find it....
  5. Mac user trying to back up his windows for the first time and is unsure what to do, any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mac user trying to back up his windows for the first time and is unsure what to do, any...: Hi, so I want to back up my windows PC for the first time, with the plan of installing a fresh version of winodow 10 and then restoring my files back onto this new windows platform. If I do a back up in form of a system image, will that allow me to only restore my files and...
  6. I had to switch to mac

I had to switch to mac: my windows hp computer was falling apart and had 3 viruses and the bluetooth stopped working. AND it was made of dirt cheap plastic. thanks Microsoft, I reeeeeeaaaaaly appreciate you submitted by /u/stillSubbedToStevie [link] [comments]...
  7. windows first time install

windows first time install: on a new board I need w10 is there a way to get it free I was going to install win 7 then upgrade but the keybord and mouse won't work for the install but work fine for the bio submitted by /u/yanceycat [link] [comments]...
  8. User EAP-TLS authentication for the first time

in Windows 10 Customization
    User EAP-TLS authentication for the first time: Hi community, we are trying to develop 802.1X authentication to the network (LAN and WLAN) using the native Windows supplicant. The recommendation for the internal security department is to use certificates from the authentication. Second requirement is to have a user...
  9. First time Windows Banckup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First time Windows Banckup: Hi I am doing first time backup of windows 10. The back size is merely 432MB. I am wondering whether I did right backup or some other way to do it. Also looking for how I can cross check that backup UBS will work in future...
  10. first time user of WD backup program (inquiry)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    first time user of WD backup program (inquiry): I have just setup my external HDD. I haven't yet decided to start the backup process yet.. can I backup entire OS? and instructions said it will create a system image too, I don't have any disks setup yet. I want to make sure everything goes without a hitch before initialize...