Windows 10: Mac vs windows? which one you prefer?

Discus and support Mac vs windows? which one you prefer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Age5623 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Puzzleheaded_Age5623, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Mac vs windows? which one you prefer?

/u/Puzzleheaded_Age5623, Mar 30, 2023
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Mac vs windows? which one you prefer?

n95 8gb as modem for mac

hey all,

For those who dont know how to use the nokia device as modem.

Listed below is the step by step intructions to configure the Nokia device as a modem to a mac. If you receive any cases/questions related to this, please provide the steps mentioned below.

Steps:

Connecting your Mac to the internet is convenient and easy with your a compatible Nokia S60 device. You'll need a Nokia S60 device that supports a 2G or 3G data connection (such as GPRS or HSDPA), a compatible Mac (with the latest OS X), a USB cable for
    your Nokia device or a Bluetooth-enabled Mac, and a network subscription with your mobile service provider.

• To set up your device you'll need to know your operator's Access Point Name (APN) and have the packet data service enabled. For help with this please contact your operator.

In the following example, the APN name "Airtel" is used. This name will vary depending on your operator.

On your device locate and open the Settings application. This is normally in the Tools folder.

In Settings select and open Connection >Select and open Packet data > Select and open Access point >Type in your operator's Access Point Name

Exit Settings. Your device is now ready to be used as a modem for your Mac!

Note: Preferred mode is USB as it much faster than Bluetooth.

• Connect the device and then go to System preferences- >Network- >Select Device (Nokia XXX)
    Click on Advanced Tab > Modem tab

- Vendor : Nokia

-Model:GPRS (GSM/3G)

-Telephone Number: (contact your operator to get this settings)

-APN: (contact your operator to get this settings)

CID: 1

Once connected it will be highlighted in green.

mobile_cracker, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Mac vs windows? which one you prefer?

1. Mac vs windows? which one you prefer? - Similar Threads - Mac prefer

2. Windows ssd to Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ssd to Mac: Hi, I'm Justin and have a stressful problem.Recently my old laptop was broken which was operating in Windows and to save my data I took ssd m.2 nvme out of it. And what I want to do now is to transfer all my data to my new Mac so I'm thinking about buying an external case for...
  3. Windows ssd to Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows ssd to Mac: Hi, I'm Justin and have a stressful problem.Recently my old laptop was broken which was operating in Windows and to save my data I took ssd m.2 nvme out of it. And what I want to do now is to transfer all my data to my new Mac so I'm thinking about buying an external case for...
  4. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  5. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  6. I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK

I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-multi-iso-for-mac-in-uk/754259b5-8ebb-4a7e-9845-e63afd60dc2b
  7. I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-multi-iso-for-mac-in-uk/754259b5-8ebb-4a7e-9845-e63afd60dc2b
  8. I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows on mac mini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....
  10. Why I prefer a Mac operating system - macOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why I prefer a Mac operating system - macOS: I run computer simulations that run for days. I'm an electrical engineer - I need these simulations for my employment. If a simulation is interrupted (stopped) then I have start over from the beginning if Windows 10 automatically restarted due to an update. It doesn't...