Windows 10: Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...

Discus and support Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I use windows 11 via Bootcamp on a MacBook pro 13 2017. I bought a Mi PortableBluetooth Speaker16Wfrom Xiaomi. When connecting it with every other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Οδυσσέας Κ., Aug 10, 2022.

1. Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...

Hi, I use windows 11 via Bootcamp on a MacBook pro 13 2017. I bought a Mi PortableBluetooth Speaker16Wfrom Xiaomi. When connecting it with every other device including the MacBook booted on macOS it plays smoothly and with great range. On windows both the range and sound quality are bad. The sound is inconsistent with many interruptions. The laptop includes a Broadcom network + Bluetooth adapter. Tried to downgrade to an older driver but it didn't help. Tried to play with the adapter advanced settings switching Bluetooth collaboration from auto to enable again nothing. Also the speaker

:)

Οδυσσέας Κ., Aug 10, 2022
  2. manton Win User

problem with my Bluetooth,

l did this and my bluetooth speaker is not listed in the playback tab *Confused

manton, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Speaker No sound Issues

So I have been using the same Bluetooth speaker (the Sony srs-xb3) for years on my previous PC build (using the EkoBuy® Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter for PC) since my motherboard had no internal Bluetooth compatibility. I recently built my second PC which has Bluetooth built into the motherboard (Z370 AORUS ULTRA GAMING WIFI) but my speaker isn't being detected by it, so I continued using the adapter. The adapted detects my speaker but wont play audio. I have tried troubleshooting the speaker which does turn the audio on but only through hands free mode which sounds awful. I did manage to get the speaker working on my PC once but I'm not sure how and then on restart it proceeded to revert to having the same issues. I have tried updating the drivers on everything, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

DrJonesMaximus, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...

Satechi Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker Now Available

Satechi, a leading mobile accessories manufacturer, is excited to announce the availability of the new Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker. Featuring a unique and portable design, the Satechi Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker delivers 2 x 2 watts of exceptional audio performance compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device including iPhone 4S, Android phones, new iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, MacBook Pro and more.

The new Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker weighs only 9.6 oz. and has a built-in rechargeable battery for 6 hours of playtime, making it the perfect audio solution when on the go. The new Bluetooth speaker boasts a dual-channel speaker system with each channel output providing two watts of power for optimum sound quality. Additionally, the compact enclosure contains large speakers that significantly enhance low-end bass frequencies.

Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and... satechi_audio_cube_01_thm.jpg

Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and... satechi_audio_cube_02_thm.jpg

Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and... satechi_audio_cube_03_thm.jpg

The Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker has an auxiliary port to connect other non-Bluetooth devices or to double as an extended speaker for existing audio systems. It can also be controlled via the integrated volume, pause/play and power buttons on the top of the speaker. The Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker can be recharged via any USB port.

The Satechi Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker is available now for $44.99 at Satechi.net and Amazon.com.

Cristian_25H, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...

1. Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and... - Similar Threads - Macbook pro 2017

2. Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...: Hi, I use windows 11 via Bootcamp on a MacBook pro 13 2017. I bought a Mi PortableBluetooth Speaker16Wfrom Xiaomi. When connecting it with every other device including the MacBook booted on macOS it plays smoothly and with great range. On windows both the range and sound...
  3. Bluetooth speaker not producing sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker not producing sound: I've been trying every fix i could find for the last few hours but nothing seems to help. Just got a new Bluetooth speaker and it works perfectly fine with my phone but when I connect it to my laptop it says "voice connected" as opposed to media/audio which it would have to...
  4. MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working: As a Bootcamp user, I haven't made Bluetooth on Windows 10 functional even once. It can discover devices but the connection is rarely successful. Even if by chance something, like a keyboard Logitech K480, is connected, it takes less than a minute for the connection to break...
  5. Bluetooth speaker problems

Bluetooth speaker problems: I have an Altech Lansing Mini H20 bluetooth speaker that I use with my Windows 10 x64 Toshiba Satellite laptop. Since updating within the last month, I've been having issues with playing audio through my bluetooth speaker. Windows is apparently not able to classify an...
  6. Surface Pro 2017 Bluetooth

Surface Pro 2017 Bluetooth: Hi, I recently connected my airpods to my 2017 Surface Pro via bluetooth but ever since a couple days after that my bluetooth has seemingly completely vanished. I have tried multiple solutions such as troubleshooting my driver in which I get back the error message, "device...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker Problems

Bluetooth Speaker Problems: Hi all, im not sure where to post this, but I need as much help as possible. I have an Lg CM4550 stereo system with built in bluetooth. Ive had them for about 2 years and theyve always worked perfectly fine when connecting it to my PC. The past 2 days however have been...
  8. My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise

My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise: My bluetooth speakers (Eneby 20 from Ikea) produce a fuzzy noise when playing and right after having played sound, then it stops. Connecting them to my android phone doesn't present this problem, so that's definitely a windows problem. I already tried disabling "handsfree"...
  9. Microsoft bluetooth radio on Windows 10 on Macbook pro 2017/2018 Bootcamp

Microsoft bluetooth radio on Windows 10 on Macbook pro 2017/2018 Bootcamp: ok, I have read through a lot of articles relating to issues with Bluetooth in windows 10 on MacBook pro via bootcamp. Environment: MacBook pro 2017/2018 (high sierra) windows 10 1803/1809/1903 latest bootcamp drivers (6.1) so, people are having issues from...
  10. Bluetooth Speaker / Sound problem on Windows 10?

Bluetooth Speaker / Sound problem on Windows 10?: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth speaker on Win10. on the Bluetooth tab is connected but on the sound is always shown disconnected. I've used the same bluetooth speaker on my laptop with windows 8 and it worked perfectly fine but it won't work recently after I've...