Windows 10: MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

Discus and support MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As a Bootcamp user, I haven't made Bluetooth on Windows 10 functional even once. It can discover devices but the connection is rarely successful. Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Frost M, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Frost M Win User

MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

As a Bootcamp user, I haven't made Bluetooth on Windows 10 functional even once. It can discover devices but the connection is rarely successful. Even if by chance something, like a keyboard Logitech K480, is connected, it takes less than a minute for the connection to break for no reason. Every device I tried to connect pairs and connects without trouble with other Bluetooth devices and this very same computer when in macOS.

Sometimes after repeatedly trying to connect devices, the Bluetooth just vanishes from both the Settings and the Control Center. The Device Manager shows error code 43 on Bluetooth Radio which can't be fixed by reinstalling driver/device, reenabling device, or running the Troubleshooter.

I've just updated to the very latest stable build of Windows 10. The issue persists. Checking the Apple Software Updater returns no new driver updates. Tried reinstalling every driver downloaded from macOS doesn't help either this rolls back every driver to its stock version.

I've posted the same thing in the Feedback Hub. However, I realized I'm never a Insider user so I decide to post it in the normal community. Thanks for spending time reading this.

:)

Frost M, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Sol_itx Win User

Microsoft bluetooth radio on Windows 10 on Macbook pro 2017/2018 Bootcamp

ok,

I have read through a lot of articles relating to issues with Bluetooth in windows 10 on MacBook pro via bootcamp. Environment:

MacBook pro 2017/2018 (high sierra)

windows 10 1803/1809/1903

latest bootcamp drivers (6.1)

so, people are having issues from connecting to Bluetooth mice, airpods cutting out, etc etc.

what we have found is that windows is using the Microsoft drivers dated 2006 and not the apple broadcom built in drivers.

MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working bc99946c-8d8b-4bc8-9a5d-c4d84286e26b?upload=true.png

what we have done:

1. updated windows 10 the latest build (1903)

2. used windows update to search the online catalog

3. tried to install the apple built in drivers (we had to uncheck compatable drivers, and choose the built in drivers from Apple). When we do that,we get a error code 10 where the device cannot be started.

4. uninstalled the drivers and restart

5. tried on a few MacBook pros - all with the same result.

6. downloaded the windows support via mac action-->download windows support

7. used a product called brigadier to download and extract latest bootcamp for those MacBook pro models (14,1 , 14,2)

we cant seem to get the correct drivers to be installed

We have read so many support articles/forums where people have the same issue BUT there was no real resolution. People seemed to give up and used the 2006 drivers.

we want to remove the MS Bluetooth driver using pnputil, but reluctant to do so.

Sol_itx, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 28, 2020
  4. MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

Hi,

I have a Macbook Pro 2017 running Win10 (BootCamp). I bought a bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). The mouse works fine when used in Mac OS. But when I use it on Windows 10 OS (BootCamp) it does not work. I assume there should be a problem on the software
    (driver) since the mouse is working on the MAC OS side of my Macbook Pro.

I'm not sure of this is related but this system event on windows viewer is present every time I try to use the bluetooth mouse.

MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working 42b0090b-4ad0-458d-b004-ab27d3eee8bc?upload=true.png

MelvinWamelda, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

1. MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - MacBook Pro inch

2. Bluetooth wont work for bootcamped macbook pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth wont work for bootcamped macbook pro: hi my macbook pro has been bootcamped into windows i wanted to play a game on my macbook and when i went to connect my ps4 controller it wouldnt show the toggle to turn on bluetooth!? please help...
  3. Running 3 Monitors on BootCamp Macbook Pro Not Working?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running 3 Monitors on BootCamp Macbook Pro Not Working?: Nevermind, I didn't realize I couldn't use 3 displays... 155711
  4. External display not working in Windows 10 on Bootcamp on Macbook Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External display not working in Windows 10 on Bootcamp on Macbook Pro: Hi There, I've got a Macbook Pro 2018 and I'm running Bootcamp with Windows 10. I'm trying to connect my computer to an external display. The external display works on my Mac side, but it is not working on the Windows side. When I restart my computer on the Windows side, the...
  5. Microphone issues on Bootcamp Macbook Pro 16 inch

Microphone issues on Bootcamp Macbook Pro 16 inch: I don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but for some reason, in bootcamp, my microphone gets a really weird static noise at times that also distorts my voice. It happens frequently, although not all the time. I do not think it is a hardware issue, and my...
  6. Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro: I had to borrow a friend's Macbook to run Win for a couple of months in 2017 (2 laptops lost in a flood). I "thought" I wiped the drive properly, but...I saw on my credit card site, a device was listed as "Mac OSX" accessing the site August 2019! Friend now wants to sell...
  7. Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp: I previously have the Windows 10 activated on Parallels Desktop. Now, I want to switch to Bootcamp. However, it prevents me from switch the license even with the hardware change option. Any idea? [ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft bluetooth radio on Windows 10 on Macbook pro 2017/2018 Bootcamp

Microsoft bluetooth radio on Windows 10 on Macbook pro 2017/2018 Bootcamp: ok, I have read through a lot of articles relating to issues with Bluetooth in windows 10 on MacBook pro via bootcamp. Environment: MacBook pro 2017/2018 (high sierra) windows 10 1803/1809/1903 latest bootcamp drivers (6.1) so, people are having issues from...
  9. Drivers missing in Windows 10 safemode bootcamp Macbook pro 2017 overheating in WOW

Drivers missing in Windows 10 safemode bootcamp Macbook pro 2017 overheating in WOW: System as follows MacBook Pro 2017 Retina Touchbar Mojave Latest system Windows 10 Latest system WOW I use my windows side of the system for games mostly because the system is supported for gaming. I was playing WOW and noticed that there was a caution symbol there. I...
  10. Windows10 x86 Audio Driver for MacBook Pro (15-inch Glossy) issue

Windows10 x86 Audio Driver for MacBook Pro (15-inch Glossy) issue: I have done installing W10 on my old macbookPro (2006). Spec over here MacBook Pro (15-inch Glossy) - Technical Specifications It is really hard to install all driver especially final one is Audio Driver. I have already try latest Realtek driver but no successful. I have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. imac 2015 bootcamp bluetooth