Windows 10: MacDrive freaking out Windows 10 installation

Discus and support MacDrive freaking out Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm a Windows 10 guy & my friend uses Apple. We trade data back & forth for the films we make. Usually he gives me a 4tb WD MyPassport with files &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/superbouser, Nov 23, 2020.

1. MacDrive freaking out Windows 10 installation

I'm a Windows 10 guy & my friend uses Apple. We trade data back & forth for the films we make. Usually he gives me a 4tb WD MyPassport with files & copy & backup on my PC.

Now Windows crashes when I plug in the drive & MacDrive can't detect it anymore. When viewing the drive on the Mac it can see the hardware just not access it.

I never buy these prepackaged drives, usually buy my own WD & throw it in a Vantec box or something. Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/superbouser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/superbouser, Nov 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 23, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

MacDrive freaking out Windows 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

MacDrive freaking out Windows 10 installation

1. MacDrive freaking out Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - MacDrive freaking installation

2. task bar freaking out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar freaking out: my task bar keeps glitching, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-freaking-out/a1d4ea2b-e3a8-4ab1-ad48-1bc472df0dbe
  3. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  4. Computer is Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Freaking out: I have a dell inspiron pc that ive had for 3 years and only a couple weeks ago did thid problem arise. I had brought it in for a virus clean up but after running several detection softwears at many diffrent times, no virus was found. What first happens is it will start typing...
  5. Windows is freaking out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is freaking out: Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows button, but now when I open up the start menu it like auto clicking and highlighting things same for my search bar and...
  6. Taskbar Freaking Out.

Taskbar Freaking Out.: [IMG] My taskbar messed up I do have two monitors but heres what it looks like: The program icons are uneven with the windos, search, task view icon, plus the program icons have turned into tabs rather than just icons. Any help will be appreciated submitted by...
  7. Windows 10 freaking out spontaneously

Windows 10 freaking out spontaneously: I have never had any issues with my computer for a year or two since I got it. A week or two ago, I encountered a very strange issue where every once in a while it will just freak out the mouse keeps teleporting to the bottom left of the screen, will click rapidly and open...
  8. Bluetooth is freaking out

Bluetooth is freaking out: I'm trying to just play some games on my pc, but it refuses to work with my Xbox one S controller and my Ps4 controller. When I try to pair them, it'll find it most of the time, but when I connect, it'll either pretend like the controllers connected, when it isn't, or it'll...
  9. Windows Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Freaking Out: Hello All, My computer says that it has "Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit" and I still get the "Activate Windows" message on my monitor. When I used Windows 10 Update Assistant, It told me that my operating wasn't ok, and I needed to "Upgrade Windows Server or...
  10. Freaking out

Freaking out: I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email...