Windows 10: Macer guru stuck on network connection

Discus and support Macer guru stuck on network connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi i just got a new note book that im trying to set up, it takes me through the basic set up but then it gets to network it just gets stuck. Ive tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CelesteSakir, May 9, 2022.

1. Macer guru stuck on network connection

Hi i just got a new note book that im trying to set up, it takes me through the basic set up but then it gets to network it just gets stuck. Ive tried rebooting, useing my phone as a hotspot and connected to wifi but nothing works please help.

:)

CelesteSakir, May 9, 2022
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 9, 2022
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 9, 2022
  4. Macer guru stuck on network connection

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Macer guru stuck on network connection

1. Macer guru stuck on network connection - Similar Threads - Macer guru stuck

2. Macer guru stuck on network connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macer guru stuck on network connection: Hi i just got a new note book that im trying to set up, it takes me through the basic set up but then it gets to network it just gets stuck. Ive tried rebooting, useing my phone as a hotspot and connected to wifi but nothing works please help....
  3. Macer guru stuck on network connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macer guru stuck on network connection: Hi i just got a new note book that im trying to set up, it takes me through the basic set up but then it gets to network it just gets stuck. Ive tried rebooting, useing my phone as a hotspot and connected to wifi but nothing works please help....
  4. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  5. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  6. Calling All network Guru's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calling All network Guru's: Here's the issue and it is baffling me.Ok Three Computers 2x Desktop and a laptop. All on same network well laptop is wireless. On all the computers I have completed all the network sharing type stuff, made sure the MacAfee firewall is good to share files etc and shared all...
  7. Calling All network Guru's

Calling All network Guru's: Here's the issue and it is baffling me.Ok Three Computers 2x Desktop and a laptop. All on same network well laptop is wireless. On all the computers I have completed all the network sharing type stuff, made sure the MacAfee firewall is good to share files etc and shared all...
  8. Calling All network Guru's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Any Network Guru here -- What is this !!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any Network Guru here -- What is this !!: Hi folks just playing around with Router today --there's a zillion parameters I don't understand so I tend to leave them alone --but this --I can't understand it what it's meant to do although it looks if it *Could* be useful. [img] does it mean that I can set this up...
  10. guru browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    guru browser: czy ktoś pomoże mi usunąć guru browser...? to cholerstwo nie chce zniknąć. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-protectwindows8_1/guru-browser/149a8738-ce12-4353-8c20-dcf4cceeb175