Windows 10: Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time.

Discus and support Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I recently 2 months ago Upgraded RAM and SSD on my H110M-H motherboard. Ever since then My machine would randomly brick! I can't say freeze because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex Masood, May 26, 2024.

1. Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time.

Hi,I recently 2 months ago Upgraded RAM and SSD on my H110M-H motherboard. Ever since then My machine would randomly brick! I can't say freeze because that would indicate that I am unable to perform operations while anything is going on in background.I just suddenly hear a loud static scream If wired headphones and then PC just becomes a wall. Nothing I do would make any response. Even if I press power button it wont shutdown/restart. Only when I force shut down machine and restart is when this is resolved. There are no event logs related to this in event viewer.Today for the first time I

:)

Alex Masood, May 26, 2024

2. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, May 26, 2024
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen

I am facing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error again and again. The issue is with Wifi Adapter i think. My laptop has Wifi adapter Mediatek MT7921. The Blue Screen error occurs 5-6 times a day randomly at any time.

Tanishq Madhogaria, May 26, 2024
  4. Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time.

PC keeps blue screening - 5 times today

Hey, my PC keeps blue screening, it has blue screened about 5 times throughout today. I'm not sure if it's related but I've recently purchased an Motu M2 Audio interface + cloudlifter amp with an SM7B condenser microphone. That's mainly the only major thing that has changed with my setup.

I've tried updating all my drivers and that hasn't helped.

Majority of my blue screen step codes have been DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and I've had a couple of KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Any help would be appreciated

RhyanSmith, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time.

1. Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time. - Similar Threads - Machine Bricks randomly

2. Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time.: Hi,I recently 2 months ago Upgraded RAM and SSD on my H110M-H motherboard. Ever since then My machine would randomly brick! I can't say freeze because that would indicate that I am unable to perform operations while anything is going on in background.I just suddenly hear a...
  3. Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine Bricks randomly But today I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen for the first time.: Hi,I recently 2 months ago Upgraded RAM and SSD on my H110M-H motherboard. Ever since then My machine would randomly brick! I can't say freeze because that would indicate that I am unable to perform operations while anything is going on in background.I just suddenly hear a...
  4. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help: Dear Sir,I got this error on my laptop for the first time, I don't know why.I don't have any unwanted software on my computer, I don't play games.I have latest Kaspersky Antivirus software installed.Please check why I got this error and help me in resolving this...
  5. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help: Dear Sir,I got this error on my laptop for the first time, I don't know why.I don't have any unwanted software on my computer, I don't play games.I have latest Kaspersky Antivirus software installed.Please check why I got this error and help me in resolving this...
  6. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

7. Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today: Computer hitting me with a few BSOD today, unsure of the reasoning. Typically when just resting at the desktop, not in a game, or under demanding load at all.I updated my nvidia gameforce ready driver today, my possibly be related to that.I've uploaded a zipped file...
  8. random blue screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

random blue screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello all,Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. I am having random blue screen shutdowns with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133.From the minidumpPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....
  9. Today i got a blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Today i got a blue screen of death.: Today i got a blue screen of death, after restarting it gave me another BSOD. I tried to troubleshute menu, then reverting my system it wouldn't work. So i tried to clean install but my drive wasn't showing up. Now when i try to boot to my usb installation tool it says:...
  10. My windows got randomly deactivated today for the first time in years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows got randomly deactivated today for the first time in years: The only thing I did is update my adobe flash and my avast anti virus. I used my key to activate my windows again and it worked. However this is very disturbing. I've never had to do this before. What can I do to ensure I don't have to do this again? Because we all...