Windows 10: Machine Check Exception Error

Discus and support Machine Check Exception Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI Guys, Been having crashed while playing Dota 2 on my PC. Just random crashes out of the game, I'll still be able to reboot the game after the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaveyLAM, Apr 9, 2019.

1. DaveyLAM Win User

Machine Check Exception Error

HI Guys,

Been having crashed while playing Dota 2 on my PC. Just random crashes out of the game, I'll still be able to reboot the game after the game crashes. However, the last crash i had was a BSOD with a machine check exception error. Was able to restart the pc and continue playing though. However, i would like to try to figure out the problem. If anyone can offer me some help would be great.

Link to my DMP and sys info files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-OuyTzCswT19l9SAZjQJLl7c7MtH-Nqn

Thanks.

:)

DaveyLAM, Apr 9, 2019

2. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION ERROR

I am using windows 8 OS while running suddenly getting error and shutdown. Look like BSOD actuall error is Machine check Exception.

How to resolve it?

ElayarajaR, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    BSOD MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

Hi,

Machine Check Exception Freeze and Blue Screen Error is a bug check that indicates that a fatal machine exception has occurred on your system. Try running the blue screen error troubleshooter and follow the instructions on this
    article.

If the issue still persists, check the answer of SpiritX MS MVP, one of our community MVPs, and follow the steps he provided on this
    thread which were found helpful in resolving the issue.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Machine Check Exception Error

BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception'

Right after Windows online upgrade from 7 to 10 there where no problems, no BSOD's, no crashes at all.In the mean time, no hardware changes, nothing of that.At first, after the first updates a crash occured once a month with 'Machine Check Exception' error.Then after updates the crashes occured more regularly.After clean Win 10 Home re-installation the crashes stopped, for a short while anyways.Then the persistant BSOD code 'Machine Check Exception' start appearing again.A few months later, worse case scenario happened, in fact after the first major updates all hell broke lose.Sometimes even daily crashes with BSOD message 'Machine Check Exception'.Then recently I found out about the Microsoft (faulty) update that caused a lot of trouble, worldwide.And the crashes keep coming, over and over again.Lately every week once or twice same thing.Various codes, stil same BSOD error message 'Machine Check Exception', the latest error:Bugcheck code: 0x0 (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0) Error: CUSTOM_ERRORIt really is sickening.Hardware specsMoBo: Asus P6T SECPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHzVGA: AMD Radeon R7 200 series

iwannaknowten2, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Machine Check Exception Error

1. Machine Check Exception Error - Similar Threads - Machine Check Exception

2. AMD Processor core error, Machine check exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Processor core error, Machine check exception: Hello, within the past two weeks my pc has been restarting while I am playing games such as Fortnite and Escape from Tarkov. I decided to check my event viewer and keep seeing this error appear which seems to be caused by the CPU.My hardware specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700XGPU:...
  3. Machine Check Exception - Cache Hierarchy Error 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Machine Check Exception - Cache Hierarchy Error 2: System with FX-6200, first time check- instant reboot after error.Here are the addresses:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger [ Guid] {c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220} EventID 18 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0...
  4. Machine Check Exception - Cache Hierarchy Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine Check Exception - Cache Hierarchy Error: Hello,I have recently built a PC with AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU. About 4 months ago it started to randomly black screen and restart without any error message on the screen. It only happens when idling or when the PC is going asleep or shutting down. Every time this error happens...
  5. machine check exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    machine check exception: machine check exception? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/machine-check-exception/e6ac8158-540e-4661-ad22-4a5666481592
  6. Machine Check Exception Error

Machine Check Exception Error: For the past several months, I have occasionally gotten a Machine Check Exception Error. It will ALWAYS happen when playing certain video games, for instances Hearthstone or Risk of Rain, but it does not happen when playing other games, like Overwatch, Skyrim, or Smite. It...
  7. machine check exception error! help

machine check exception error! help: I was playing game and then my pc froze after that I get blue screen error that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Event viewer dump: Version=1 EventType=BlueScreen EventTime=132344489219660202 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=132344490098159125 ReportStatus=268435556...
  8. machine exception check

machine exception check: Hello, I'm having some issues with booting my laptop. Sometimes the boot logo gets stuck and I need to restart laptop several times. It usually boots after the third restart, but recently it gives me BSOD sometimes with machine exception check error and other times it boots...
  9. BSOD 'Machine Check Exception' Error

BSOD 'Machine Check Exception' Error: Can anyone help figure this one out? Last night Defender was updated. No new hardware installed. This morning the machine freezes and I've also had a BSOD with 'Machine check exception' error. Experienced similar freezes last week with a 'Driver power state failure'...
  10. BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception'

BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception': Right after Windows online upgrade from 7 to 10 there where no problems, no BSOD's, no crashes at all.In the mean time, no hardware changes, nothing of that.At first, after the first updates a crash occured once a month with 'Machine Check Exception' error.Then after updates...