Windows 10: MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION or frozen Preparing Automatic Repair

Discus and support MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION or frozen Preparing Automatic Repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi - I did the final Windows 10 update and now, I either get frozen on the blue screen of death stop code: MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION or after doing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CDub09, Sep 14, 2020.

1. CDub09 Win User

MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION or frozen Preparing Automatic Repair

Hi - I did the final Windows 10 update and now, I either get frozen on the blue screen of death stop code: MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION or after doing the three reboots in a row, frozen on the Preparing Automatic Repair. I never progress past either of these two options, so I can’t access Windows for any solution.

:)

CDub09, Sep 14, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Sep 14, 2020
  3. preparing automatic repair

Hi Sanjay,

Preparing automatic repair appears when something goes wrong with your PC and the system attempts to resolve it by itself. Upon checking the Community, we have found a related thread which includes a suggestion that can resolve your issue.
    You can refer to this
    link
    and check out the response of Sudharshan M K, one of our forum moderators. From there, you can follow the steps to
    perform start up repair from Windows Recovery Environment.

Get back to us should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 14, 2020
  4. David4354 Win User

Win10 BSOD Machine Check Exception

Hey everyone, so recently I started getting a lot of Machine Check Exception bluescreens and Im not sure what the cause is. Is there a list of steps to figure out what is causing it?

Thank you for your time.

David4354, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION or frozen Preparing Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

2. Windows 11 machine, "Preparing automatic repair" loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 machine, "Preparing automatic repair" loop: Hello, I will do my best to describe my issue and the actions I've taken.Here's what happened:-My screen went blank-Hold the power button to force restart-Get a loop that includes the "Preparing automatic repair" message, before computer seems to restart, attempt to boot, get...
  3. Windows 11 machine, "Preparing automatic repair" loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 machine, "Preparing automatic repair" loop: Hello, I will do my best to describe my issue and the actions I've taken.Here's what happened:-My screen went blank-Hold the power button to force restart-Get a loop that includes the "Preparing automatic repair" message, before computer seems to restart, attempt to boot, get...
  4. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair: after an update to win 10 today, my computer restarted to a machine check exception. i didnt have a boot disk so i created a repair tool from online onto a USB. the media creation tool made a USB and i loaded up and booted from that USB but i get the machine check exception...
  5. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair: after an update to win 10 today, my computer restarted to a machine check exception. i didnt have a boot disk so i created a repair tool from online onto a USB. the media creation tool made a USB and i loaded up and booted from that USB but i get the machine check exception...
  6. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. machine check exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    machine check exception: machine check exception? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/machine-check-exception/e6ac8158-540e-4661-ad22-4a5666481592
  8. Screen Frozen on "Preparing Automatic Repair"

Screen Frozen on "Preparing Automatic Repair": Hello: After updating my drivers, the bluescreen appeared. I powered off hoping for the "automatic Repair" to work however the screen has not moved in hours. I have repeatedly turned my laptop off and the same results. How can i fix this? Thanks...
  9. Preparing automatic repair frozen

Preparing automatic repair frozen: Hi My laptop keeps freezing on the ‘preparing automatic repair’ screen. The loading circle doesn’t move. i was wondering if there was a way to fix this as i cannot afford a new laptop....
  10. machine exception check

machine exception check: Hello, I'm having some issues with booting my laptop. Sometimes the boot logo gets stuck and I need to restart laptop several times. It usually boots after the third restart, but recently it gives me BSOD sometimes with machine exception check error and other times it boots...