Windows 10: “Machine check exception, your pc ran into a problem” BSOD error, Windows 10

Discus and support “Machine check exception, your pc ran into a problem” BSOD error, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the title says, my computer gets the blue screen error and crashes whenever I have stuff plugged in. I have gotten different stopcodes. It happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JuliusGrønager, Jan 5, 2019.

1. “Machine check exception, your pc ran into a problem” BSOD error, Windows 10

As the title says, my computer gets the blue screen error and crashes whenever I have stuff plugged in. I have gotten different stopcodes. It happens ca. 10-30 minutes after. The ps4 controller usually gives me the stopcode “machine check exception”. My computer also crashes when I have my Wacom cintiq 13hd plugged in. I have tried updating drivers, but without luck. When I don’t have any hardware, besides mouse and keyboard, I also get the error, but not as often. Maybe once a week. Does anyone know of a fix to this problem? Is there some way I can see what is actually happening other than just a stopcode?

***Modified Title from: “Your pc ran into a problem” error, while I have plugged hardware like a ps4 controller or a drawing tablet in. How do I fix?***

:)

JuliusGrønager, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

BSOD MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

Hi,

Machine Check Exception Freeze and Blue Screen Error is a bug check that indicates that a fatal machine exception has occurred on your system. Try running the blue screen error troubleshooter and follow the instructions on this
    article.

If the issue still persists, check the answer of SpiritX MS MVP, one of our community MVPs, and follow the steps he provided on this
    thread which were found helpful in resolving the issue.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jan 5, 2019
  3. BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception'

Right after Windows online upgrade from 7 to 10 there where no problems, no BSOD's, no crashes at all.In the mean time, no hardware changes, nothing of that.At first, after the first updates a crash occured once a month with 'Machine Check Exception' error.Then after updates the crashes occured more regularly.After clean Win 10 Home re-installation the crashes stopped, for a short while anyways.Then the persistant BSOD code 'Machine Check Exception' start appearing again.A few months later, worse case scenario happened, in fact after the first major updates all hell broke lose.Sometimes even daily crashes with BSOD message 'Machine Check Exception'.Then recently I found out about the Microsoft (faulty) update that caused a lot of trouble, worldwide.And the crashes keep coming, over and over again.Lately every week once or twice same thing.Various codes, stil same BSOD error message 'Machine Check Exception', the latest error:Bugcheck code: 0x0 (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0) Error: CUSTOM_ERRORIt really is sickening.Hardware specsMoBo: Asus P6T SECPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHzVGA: AMD Radeon R7 200 series

iwannaknowten2, Jan 5, 2019
  4. “Machine check exception, your pc ran into a problem” BSOD error, Windows 10

MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION ERROR

I am using windows 8 OS while running suddenly getting error and shutdown. Look like BSOD actuall error is Machine check Exception.

How to resolve it?

ElayarajaR, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

“Machine check exception, your pc ran into a problem” BSOD error, Windows 10

1. “Machine check exception, your pc ran into a problem” BSOD error, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - “Machine check exception

2. Problems with slow pc & machine check exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with slow pc & machine check exception blue screen error.: Hi, so for a few weeks my gaming pc has been extremely laggy and slow also whenever the lag got too much the pc would crash and display a blue screen with the error code “machine check exception”. I tried absolutely everything to fix the issue but nothing helped. Last night I...
  3. Problems with slow pc & machine check exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with slow pc & machine check exception blue screen error.: Hi, so for a few weeks my gaming pc has been extremely laggy and slow also whenever the lag got too much the pc would crash and display a blue screen with the error code “machine check exception”. I tried absolutely everything to fix the issue but nothing helped. Last night I...
  4. Your PC ran into an error problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your PC ran into an error problem.: So windows had installed some cumulative updates and wanted to restart. My laptop was on 2004 since last month. I chose to restart and kept on getting this error. Now on trouble shooting I chose to uninstall the last feature update thinking that's what caused it. Now I'm back...
  5. Machine Check Exception Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine Check Exception Error: For the past several months, I have occasionally gotten a Machine Check Exception Error. It will ALWAYS happen when playing certain video games, for instances Hearthstone or Risk of Rain, but it does not happen when playing other games, like Overwatch, Skyrim, or Smite. It...
  6. Help - Machine Check Exception BSOD

Help - Machine Check Exception BSOD: I am hoping the community may be able to help. I have a brand new HP Pavilion PC purchased from Currys PC World in the UK. I have had the laptop less than a week and am experiencing repeated BSOD with the error MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION. I have been in contact with Microsoft...
  7. your pc ran into problems errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your pc ran into problems errors: so basically i did a reset on my pc then after it was on a automatic repair loop even if i turn the computer off it will go on the automatic repair then it puts me on the blue thing the troubleshoot and reset thing i tried everything and it dont work after i tried a step and...
  8. BSOD Machine check exception, Windows 10

BSOD Machine check exception, Windows 10: Hi, i have this BSOD: "Machine check exception". Could it be related to some undervolt i did to my system with Throttlestop? Or what can it be? I undervolt the 9600k with Throttlestop, it has high values by defect, i reduced it by 0.060 and when i did the stability test that...
  9. BSOD 'Machine Check Exception' Error

BSOD 'Machine Check Exception' Error: Can anyone help figure this one out? Last night Defender was updated. No new hardware installed. This morning the machine freezes and I've also had a BSOD with 'Machine check exception' error. Experienced similar freezes last week with a 'Driver power state failure'...
  10. BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception'

BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception': Right after Windows online upgrade from 7 to 10 there where no problems, no BSOD's, no crashes at all.In the mean time, no hardware changes, nothing of that.At first, after the first updates a crash occured once a month with 'Machine Check Exception' error.Then after updates...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does it mean when your windows says machine check excerption