Windows 10: machine check exception

Discus and support machine check exception in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; machine check exception? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/machine-check-exception/e6ac8158-540e-4661-ad22-4a5666481592 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WODOMEJEAN PIERRE, Jun 4, 2021.

1. machine check exception

machine check exception?

:)

WODOMEJEAN PIERRE, Jun 4, 2021
  2. David4354 Win User

Win10 BSOD Machine Check Exception

Hey everyone, so recently I started getting a lot of Machine Check Exception bluescreens and Im not sure what the cause is. Is there a list of steps to figure out what is causing it?

Thank you for your time.

David4354, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    BSOD MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

Hi,

Machine Check Exception Freeze and Blue Screen Error is a bug check that indicates that a fatal machine exception has occurred on your system. Try running the blue screen error troubleshooter and follow the instructions on this
    article.

If the issue still persists, check the answer of SpiritX MS MVP, one of our community MVPs, and follow the steps he provided on this
    thread which were found helpful in resolving the issue.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jun 4, 2021
  4. machine check exception

BSOD Machine Check Exception

Hi Melvin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that. I can imagine that must be frustrating. We will work toward fixing this situation for you.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

Just to clarify, the issue occurs only when you play this particular game, is that correct?

I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the link below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Also, try installing the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the game and select
    ‘properties’.

2. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select the appropriate operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

3. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

machine check exception

1. machine check exception - Similar Threads - machine check exception

2. bluescreen machine check exception on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen machine check exception on startup: Hello i am experiancing a blue screen on startup.ik am triing different kind of things but without luck.what i did...- replaced the RAM- replaces the harddrive installing a new version of windows 10, before installing i get the blue screen- replaced the bios to a newer...
  3. bluescreen machine check exception on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluescreen machine check exception on startup: Hello i am experiancing a blue screen on startup.ik am triing different kind of things but without luck.what i did...- replaced the RAM- replaces the harddrive installing a new version of windows 10, before installing i get the blue screen- replaced the bios to a newer...
  4. bluescreen machine check exception on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Machine Check Exception Error

Machine Check Exception Error: For the past several months, I have occasionally gotten a Machine Check Exception Error. It will ALWAYS happen when playing certain video games, for instances Hearthstone or Risk of Rain, but it does not happen when playing other games, like Overwatch, Skyrim, or Smite. It...
  6. Help - Machine Check Exception BSOD

Help - Machine Check Exception BSOD: I am hoping the community may be able to help. I have a brand new HP Pavilion PC purchased from Currys PC World in the UK. I have had the laptop less than a week and am experiencing repeated BSOD with the error MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION. I have been in contact with Microsoft...
  7. machine check exception error! help

machine check exception error! help: I was playing game and then my pc froze after that I get blue screen error that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Event viewer dump: Version=1 EventType=BlueScreen EventTime=132344489219660202 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=132344490098159125 ReportStatus=268435556...
  8. BSOD Machine Check Exception hal.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Machine Check Exception hal.dll: Hello, I've been getting this type of BSOD after the last Windows November Update It Happens randomly but at least once a day I've attached my EventViewer info about the crash I could provide more info if is needed ***UPDATE***...
  9. machine exception check

machine exception check: Hello, I'm having some issues with booting my laptop. Sometimes the boot logo gets stuck and I need to restart laptop several times. It usually boots after the third restart, but recently it gives me BSOD sometimes with machine exception check error and other times it boots...
  10. BSOD Machine check exceptions.

BSOD Machine check exceptions.: My computer freezes randomly, often. In the beginning it was the blue screen that said that it needed to restart and then froze, with the text MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTIONS. And sometimes it's just freezing and i have to hold the powerbutton to power it off. Where do i start? I...