Windows 10: Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

Discus and support Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We have a laptop that has been bluescreening for about a month now. Windows is completely updated / Firmware is updated / Nvidia GPU drivers are fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by William Lampert, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

We have a laptop that has been bluescreening for about a month now. Windows is completely updated / Firmware is updated / Nvidia GPU drivers are fully updated. The reliability history has been showing the bluescreens with different information. I've attached all the screenshots, information and minidump files. I'm almost wondering if its the APC the docking station is plugged into??? idk anymore at this point. I'm ready to wipe it but it just doesn't make sense.

Machine Specs:

Surface Book 2

i7 CPU

NVidia 1060 GPU

16BG Memory

Windows 10 Pro

Screenshots/Files: OneDrive Link

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

William Lampert, Jul 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Rich1468 Win User
    We have machines in multiple offices bluescreening

Hi, we have multiple machines that have bluescreen issues. They only happen in certain offices but not in ours. And the weird thing is, when these users visit our office, they stop having bluescreens. Once they go back, it starts bluescreening again. The
    only thing different is the network. The hardware they are using, the OS version, and everything else is the same. I have no idea what the problem could be.

We tried updating the firmware, drivers, disabling bitlocker, re-imaging the machine, and removing security patches. Nothing works and they all still bluescreen.

I have a dump file and i have no idea what it means. Where can I post it?

Rich1468, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Seafrog Win User

Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

Workgroup Windows 10 and XP machines no longer see each other

My 4 machine workgroup network, 2 XP and 2 Win 10 machines, was functioning fairly well until the recent "Creator" upgrade. Now the XP machines can no longer see the 10 machines and the 10 machines can't see the XP machines. The machines of the other OS are not listed. Would like to get the workgroup functional again. Have done multiple reboots and have run the suggested troubleshooters with no results. Have any ideas?

Seafrog, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

1. Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas - Similar Threads - Machine Keeps Bluescreening

2. Im completely out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im completely out of ideas: So i have turned my pc off then the next time i load up it bluescreened then i tried to wait for the automatic repair wich failed then said that log file: WindowsSystem32/log something so then i tried SFC /scannow wich did work but then i rebooted for the changes to apply and...
  3. PC freezing, I've run out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing, I've run out of ideas: Hello anybody out there!The symptom is I'll be browsing, or using other programs and then things stop responding to mouse clicks or keyboard commands. The desktop is just stuck sometimes the blue wheel spins usually the mouse keeps moving normally before responding only...
  4. PC freezing, I've run out of ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezing, I've run out of ideas: Hello anybody out there!The symptom is I'll be browsing, or using other programs and then things stop responding to mouse clicks or keyboard commands. The desktop is just stuck sometimes the blue wheel spins usually the mouse keeps moving normally before responding only...
  5. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome!: Hello all you lovely people This morning computer was working fine, listening to music making some breakfast as always, when suddenly the music cuts out. Windows 10 has decided that it is now connected to a bluetooth speaker, I don't own any bluetooth speakers and also btw...
  6. I have no idea how to troubleshoot this issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea how to troubleshoot this issue: submitted by /u/its_elektrik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4sq7w/i_have_no_idea_how_to_troubleshoot_this_issue/
  7. Virtual memory keeps running out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Virtual memory keeps running out: My PC has 32GB of memory and I've never had an issue with virtual memory in the past. I'm now running out of virtual memory every few days which seems to be caused by the commit size for searchindexer.exe constantly increasing. I noted today when I ran out of VM that the...
  8. Ideas button grayed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ideas button grayed out: hi< i have downloaded the free trial for office 365, that will then get purchased after the months period. i intially did not find the ideas button, so i got it from the options and added it. i then tried applying it it just doesn;t work and is grayed out. also the...
  9. Constant BSODs, each with different cause, running out of ideas

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs, each with different cause, running out of ideas: I have had many crashes on my computer recently, and they are becoming more and more frequent (up to several per day now), and have tried every possible fix listed on help sites with nothing seeming to work. According to the minidump files created from the BSODs I am getting,...
  10. Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting: Hi, My Win10 laptop kept crashing recently with bluescreen. I checked some forums and found that I need to upload my dmp file and system information. I already saved the dump file and system information. How do I upload them so it can be analyzed to identify the problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keeps bluescreening