Windows 10: Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

Discus and support Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We have a laptop that has been bluescreening for about a month now. Windows is completely updated / Firmware is updated / Nvidia GPU drivers are fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by William Lampert, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

We have a laptop that has been bluescreening for about a month now. Windows is completely updated / Firmware is updated / Nvidia GPU drivers are fully updated. The reliability history has been showing the bluescreens with different information. I've attached all the screenshots, information and minidump files. I'm almost wondering if its the APC the docking station is plugged into??? idk anymore at this point. I'm ready to wipe it but it just doesn't make sense.

Machine Specs:

Surface Book 2

i7 CPU

NVidia 1060 GPU

16BG Memory

Windows 10 Pro

Screenshots/Files: OneDrive Link

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

William Lampert, Jul 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Rich1468 Win User
    We have machines in multiple offices bluescreening

Hi, we have multiple machines that have bluescreen issues. They only happen in certain offices but not in ours. And the weird thing is, when these users visit our office, they stop having bluescreens. Once they go back, it starts bluescreening again. The
    only thing different is the network. The hardware they are using, the OS version, and everything else is the same. I have no idea what the problem could be.

We tried updating the firmware, drivers, disabling bitlocker, re-imaging the machine, and removing security patches. Nothing works and they all still bluescreen.

I have a dump file and i have no idea what it means. Where can I post it?

Rich1468, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Seafrog Win User

Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

Workgroup Windows 10 and XP machines no longer see each other

My 4 machine workgroup network, 2 XP and 2 Win 10 machines, was functioning fairly well until the recent "Creator" upgrade. Now the XP machines can no longer see the 10 machines and the 10 machines can't see the XP machines. The machines of the other OS are not listed. Would like to get the workgroup functional again. Have done multiple reboots and have run the suggested troubleshooters with no results. Have any ideas?

Seafrog, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

1. Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas - Similar Threads - Machine Keeps Bluescreening

2. Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?: Hi, I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10. Ever since my installation I have been having random BSOD errors and I can't figure out what is going wrong. The error message I get is "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION", but all of my drivers are up to date, and running...
  3. Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting

Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting: Hi, My Win10 laptop kept crashing recently with bluescreen. I checked some forums and found that I need to upload my dmp file and system information. I already saved the dump file and system information. How do I upload them so it can be analyzed to identify the problem?...
  4. My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why: Fresh new install of windows, Brand new Ryzen 3800X system My mouse cursor will every now and then glitch out to look like the attached image which is like 2 coloured pixels with a large gap between Any help will be hugely appreciated [IMG]...
  5. keep getting unable to update running out of space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keep getting unable to update running out of space: hi I regularly kep getting unable to load updates running out of space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-unable-to-update-running-out-of-space/cd8a533c-3f77-4944-a3bf-d3bd6c72d527
  6. How to run the Activation Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to run the Activation Troubleshooter: It's time to break out the troubleshooter if something's gone wrong and you're unable to activate Windows 10. For more info click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20527/windows-10-activation-troubleshooter [ATTACH]...
  7. Newly built computer keeps bluescreening

Newly built computer keeps bluescreening: My desktop that I built this summer has been randomly giving BSODs after prolonged use. They are generic error messages like "IRQL not less or equal" but they are always different so far. I have all drivers up to date, but there was nothing in my minidump folder. I enabled...
  8. Running the troubleshooting tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running the troubleshooting tool: Hi I have a new HP Desktop computer that I got on. August 14 2015 pre-loaded with Windows 10 home 64 bit. I have not received any update from the Microsoft windows updates. so I run the troubleshooting tool for Windows updates. I keeps finding and fixing this over and over....
  9. Unable to run Troubleshooters !!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to run Troubleshooters !!: When trying to run any troubleshooters the following error is generated: Help ? *Smile Error 0x80096005 Wally [img] 20899
  10. 100% disk usage (out of ideas)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage (out of ideas): I’ve been having problems with disk usage being at 100% for the drive my OS is on for a few months now. Usually, as soon as I boot up my PC the disk usage will jump to 100% and stay that way for the majority of the time my PC is on, rendering it pretty un-usable. Occasionally...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keeps bluescreening