Windows 10: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.

Discus and support MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Everytime I try to boot my PC, the loading crashes and gives me a BSOD. It has a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. It then restarts and loops crashing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gaspy_GD, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Gaspy_GD Win User

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.

Everytime I try to boot my PC, the loading crashes and gives me a BSOD. It has a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. It then restarts and loops crashing and restarting. Anyone know any fixes?

:)

Gaspy_GD, Jul 8, 2020

2. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSODS error

Hi Danicela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand that you are getting the error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSODS be rest assured, we are happy to help you.

Appreciate you for trying to fix the issue by yourself.

There area lot of CPU functions that are disabled in safe mode ( You may use your favorite search engine and perform a search). Let's follow the steps below and try resolving the issue.

First run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    I suggest you to contact your manufacturer and update the BIOS. Machine Check Exception is related to the BIOS. After BIOS is updated, it should be fine.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Machine_Check_Exception Error

OK it was working but then there was an update on Tuesday and since then.... MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION!!! This is ridiculous.

DialM4Speed, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Sappermbp Win User

Error "Machine_Check_Exception

I just updated from 7 to 10 the first time I start my pc this error comes up and just stays there doing nothing. What now?

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart. (0% complete)

If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error:

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Sappermbp, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. - Similar Threads - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error

2. BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error: Hello...I'm running Windows 11 Home x64 v. 23H2 on an MSI Raider GE76 laptop i7-1200H, 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with the latest drivers and just recently I've been getting BSODs following a complete freeze with a buzzing noise in the background ONLY while playing MSF S...
  3. BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error: Hello...I'm running Windows 11 Home x64 v. 23H2 on an MSI Raider GE76 laptop i7-1200H, 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with the latest drivers and just recently I've been getting BSODs following a complete freeze with a buzzing noise in the background ONLY while playing MSF S...
  4. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hi,I have the above issue on my laptop.I cannot restart the laptop but I did access some options.On this screen I was offered access to command prompt, roll back of updates amongst others.However, to do this its asks me to log in.When I do this it states the password is...
  5. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hi,I have the above issue on my laptop.I cannot restart the laptop but I did access some options.On this screen I was offered access to command prompt, roll back of updates amongst others.However, to do this its asks me to log in.When I do this it states the password is...
  6. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021: Hello Everyone,I built my PC in 2019 and this is the first time since then that I have had this type of error. I am attaching the file of the blueScreenError program to see if you can help me please. These are the specifications of my pc:CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-9700 CPU @...
  8. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021

Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021: Hello Everyone,I built my PC in 2019 and this is the first time since then that I have had this type of error. I am attaching the file of the blueScreenError program to see if you can help me please. These are the specifications of my pc:CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-9700 CPU @...
  9. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021

10. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error causing computer to freeze intermittently

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error causing computer to freeze intermittently: Hi there, I have been having an issue that has been increasing in frequency in recent weeks. When I do anything remotely intensive on my computer playing video games, working, etc my computer will freeze, audio stops and the computer reboots. When I check the Event...