Windows 10: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

Discus and support MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great week! I am having some issues with just 2 games (Rust and Becastled). Whenever I play these games, maybe 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/solrakcs, Jan 19, 2021.

1. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great week!

I am having some issues with just 2 games (Rust and Becastled). Whenever I play these games, maybe 5 minutes into the game, the computer just freezes and it displays a blue screen saying MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. This error just happens with these 2 games, I do not have any other errors and I can play any other game.

Anyone knows why this could be? If you need me to post my specs or anything feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/solrakcs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/solrakcs, Jan 19, 2021

2. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSODS error

Hi Danicela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand that you are getting the error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSODS be rest assured, we are happy to help you.

Appreciate you for trying to fix the issue by yourself.

There area lot of CPU functions that are disabled in safe mode ( You may use your favorite search engine and perform a search). Let's follow the steps below and try resolving the issue.

First run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    I suggest you to contact your manufacturer and update the BIOS. Machine Check Exception is related to the BIOS. After BIOS is updated, it should be fine.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Gaspy_GD Win User
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.

Everytime I try to boot my PC, the loading crashes and gives me a BSOD. It has a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. It then restarts and loops crashing and restarting. Anyone know any fixes?

Gaspy_GD, Jan 19, 2021
  4. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

Machine_Check_Exception Error

OK it was working but then there was an update on Tuesday and since then.... MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION!!! This is ridiculous.

DialM4Speed, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

1. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error - Similar Threads - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

2. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hi,I have the above issue on my laptop.I cannot restart the laptop but I did access some options.On this screen I was offered access to command prompt, roll back of updates amongst others.However, to do this its asks me to log in.When I do this it states the password is...
  3. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hi,I have the above issue on my laptop.I cannot restart the laptop but I did access some options.On this screen I was offered access to command prompt, roll back of updates amongst others.However, to do this its asks me to log in.When I do this it states the password is...
  4. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021: Hello Everyone,I built my PC in 2019 and this is the first time since then that I have had this type of error. I am attaching the file of the blueScreenError program to see if you can help me please. These are the specifications of my pc:CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-9700 CPU @...
  6. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021: Hello Everyone,I built my PC in 2019 and this is the first time since then that I have had this type of error. I am attaching the file of the blueScreenError program to see if you can help me please. These are the specifications of my pc:CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-9700 CPU @...
  7. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 2021

8. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error causing computer to freeze intermittently

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error causing computer to freeze intermittently: Hi there, I have been having an issue that has been increasing in frequency in recent weeks. When I do anything remotely intensive on my computer playing video games, working, etc my computer will freeze, audio stops and the computer reboots. When I check the Event...
  9. BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: I switched my GPU from a GTX 1060 6GB to an RTX 2060 Super this summer, since then I have started to experience complete computer crashes every ~2 weeks or so. It happens at any random moment, while watching Youtube vids, gaming or other tasks. My monitors completely freeze...
  10. BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: I switched my GPU from a GTX 1060 6GB to an RTX 2060 Super this summer, since then I have started to experience complete computer crashes every ~2 weeks or so. It happens at any random moment, while watching Youtube vids, gaming or other tasks. My monitors completely freeze...