Windows 10: Machine_Check_Exception problem on Windows 10 Pro 2004

Discus and support Machine_Check_Exception problem on Windows 10 Pro 2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since 11 months ago, I upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro with some parts CPU, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Memory After I upgrade the OS to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fablorian, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Fablorian Win User

Machine_Check_Exception problem on Windows 10 Pro 2004

Since 11 months ago, I upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro with some parts CPU, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Memory

After I upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro, the Idle status was not making any problems.

But If I run Games or Program Davinci Resolve 16 which it needs Graphics Card except Browser, Hardware Setting Programs.. etc , Windows 10 just stop the system in 5-10minutes and it saysMachine_Check_Exception.

and I restarted PC with Reset button, checked Event Viewer. There's a lot of System Errors but it was 10016 DCOM. I ignored it cause I know it can be.

I didn't know that I can check it more, I clicked Administrative Events.and down there is errors what I checked

===errors Administrative Events

Warning "ESENT" 642 General MOST

Catalog Database 3848,D,12 Catalog Database: The database format feature version 9080 0x2378 could not be used due to the current database format 1568.20.0, controlled by the parameter 0x410022D8 8920 JET_efvAllowHigherPersistedFormat.

========

Error "DeviceSetupManager" 121 None

Driver install failed, result=0x80070422 for devnode 'HID\VID_046D&PID_C24F&MI_01&COL01\7&2D43BF8D&0&0000'

========

Error "Kernel-EventTracing" 2 Session

Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

========

Warning "User Device Registration" 360 None

Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.

Device is AAD joined AADJ or DJ++ : Not Tested

User has logged on with AAD credentials: No

Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested

Windows Hello for Business post-logon provisioning is enabled: Not Tested

Local computer meets Windows hello for business hardware requirements: Not Tested

User is not connected to the machine via Remote Desktop: Yes

User certificate for on premise auth policy is enabled: Not Tested

Machine is governed by none policy.

See https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=832647 for more details.

========

Warning "SMBCtrl" 1 None

Incorrect function.

========

This Event recorded about 200times Error "Application Error" 1000 100

Faulting application name: mmc.exe, version: 10.0.19041.329, time stamp: 0x2ede9d07

Faulting module name: MFC42u.dll, version: 6.6.8063.0, time stamp: 0x3dd43f80

Exception code: 0xc000041d

Fault offset: 0x000000000000446d

Faulting process id: 0x32d8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6ab9d04060cd0

Faulting application path: C:\Windows\system32\mmc.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\MFC42u.dll

Report Id: d96e47cd-98ea-4e02-ae5b-1e72d8736d5c

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

========

This Event recorded about 300-400times in 1second Warning "Kernel-PnP" 225 223

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume6\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe with process id 11300 stopped the removal or ejection for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2EB&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_F0\3&11583659&0&DC.

========Error "CAPI2" 257 None

The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT error was: -1409.

===============================================================

If you need Events Logs, I will send or upload again.

There's what I tried to fix this problem.

1. Removed M.2 SSD and reinstalled Windows 10 to other M.2 SSD with the same Windows installer

Nothing was changed

2. Used Registry Problem Searcher and let them fix it themselves Nothing was changed but I can play more then before but that was just temporary, starts making Blue Screen with the same reason

3. Disassembled 2 of RAM, and used Eraser and next used BW-100. and Assembled them again. Nothing was changed

4. sent CPU, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Memory to RMA, but all were "normalOK" and returned. Nothing is changed

5. format all of SSD and HDD and reinstalled with different Windows installer. Nothing is changed

6. Here's the problem that actually making me mad. I thought it makes Blue Screen with the same reason when CPU and Graphics Card running at the High performance speed.

so I do overload the CPU, RAM, Graphics Card 24/7 today is 3rd day, but it actually not making errors. and I used the program what searches SSD/HDD's bad sectors, all of them was cleared.

What is the problem with my PC?

:)

Fablorian, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Machine_Check_Exception problem on Windows 10 Pro 2004 - Similar Threads - Machine_Check_Exception problem Pro

2. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 9c

in Windows 10 Customization
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 9c: Nothing's overclocked, drivers are up to date, ram and cpu have been tested, no faults. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\user\Documents\New...
  3. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.: Everytime I try to boot my PC, the loading crashes and gives me a BSOD. It has a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. It then restarts and loops crashing and restarting. Anyone know any fixes?...
  4. Machine_check_exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Machine_check_exception BSOD: Hi guys, So I recently just reinstalled Windows 10 because of driver issues but now I'm getting Machine_check_exception BSOD. I googled for solutions and read the minidumps via bluescreenview and apparently it's caused by hal.dll+49b91. Can anyone help with this error? I...
  5. Machine_check_Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine_check_Exception BSOD: Hi, I've been having crashes for almost a year now and I haven't been able to figure out why so yesterday I decided to delete all my files and reinstall Windows 10 and I still got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSOD crash. Also, the crashes only happens when I'm playing a game...
  6. BSOD - Windows 10 -MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

BSOD - Windows 10 -MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hi All, I am new one so please be forgiven if miss something. I need your support to identify the source of the dump. During works with the access the I got the dump BSOD - Windows 10 -MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I have made following steps but all have been passed. OCCT - an...
  7. BSOD : Machine_Check_Exception

BSOD : Machine_Check_Exception: Randomly I have a BSOD Machine_Check_Exception (code 0x9C) On Mon 16-Sep-19 4:58:49 PM GMT your computer crashed On Mon 16-Sep-19 3:54:42 PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091619-9968-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following...
  8. bsod machine_check_exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod machine_check_exception: hi there, i have been having an issue for some time where i will occasionally be blue screened while in chrome, most often while watching a video in full screen, but not always. the error i am always given is the Machine Check exception, and when i look a the bluescreen...
  9. Windows 10 Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Windows 10 Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hello there, My computer often BSOD's every couple of minutes due to kernal secuity checks and machine check exceptions. I also tried running the verifier and found LGBusEnum.sys from Logitech to be an issue that causes DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION errors. I tried...
  10. Bsod - machine_check_exception

Bsod - machine_check_exception: Hello Ladies & Gents! I'm a SevenForums member, DreadStar/DreadStarX! It's been a long time since I've been on here, and found that SF/EF/TF is one of the best resources for OS Problems. So, here's the problem. When I boot up VMWare Workstation, and attempt to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smbctrl incorrect function