Windows 10: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running

Discus and support MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,A few weeks ago, I started to have some BSOD.When combining Chrome + Path of Exile, I can have a BSOD within 30 minutes in average.Firefox + Path... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FlorianDuhen, Aug 13, 2021.

1. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running

Hello,A few weeks ago, I started to have some BSOD.When combining Chrome + Path of Exile, I can have a BSOD within 30 minutes in average.Firefox + Path of Exile can crash after a few hours.Chrome alone crashes my computer after a long moment too.Every time I got a BSOD, the error message is MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION.I also had a black screen / reboot without any BSOD.My drivers are up to date, and the most recent piece of my computer is my CPU + Motherboard bought a year agoIs there anybody having an idea of the procedure I could follow to find out what is going on ?Here are the latest WhoCras

:)

FlorianDuhen, Aug 13, 2021
  2. digibucc Win User

Giveaway: Path of Exile Beta Key

I have a Beta key for the Path of Exile closed beta to give away. it will be good until at least the open beta in July.

Path of Exile is the best Diablo clone around imo, much more similar to d2 than d3.

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running Path-of-exile-logo.jpg

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running Path+of+Exile+Passive+skills.jpg

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running [​IMG]

first person to reply to this thread asking for it, get's it.

Good Luck!

digibucc, Aug 13, 2021
  3. morinr Win User
    Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile

I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game.

I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some reason.... Not sure if it is the last windows update or me installing Razer Synapes. I have tried uninstalling it but issue seemed to persist.

Cheers

morinr, Aug 13, 2021
  4. jgunning Win User

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running

Path of Exile Clubhouse

That sounds awesome!!Im currently playing in the anarchy league and its pretty good =)

Thanks man!Very useful to know all this!Might really change the game a fair bit!!

J *Toast :toast:

jgunning, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running

1. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running - Similar Threads - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Chrome Path

2. BSOD "MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION" when streaming or video chatting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION" when streaming or video chatting: Hi everyone! My HP laptop is barely 2 months old and was working fine until a few days ago. My first BSOD happened on Thursday Oct 1 while video chatting and I have received about 6 more since then. It usually happens when I am either streaming content or video chatting. The...
  3. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.: Everytime I try to boot my PC, the loading crashes and gives me a BSOD. It has a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. It then restarts and loops crashing and restarting. Anyone know any fixes?...
  4. bsod machine_check_exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod machine_check_exception: hi there, i have been having an issue for some time where i will occasionally be blue screened while in chrome, most often while watching a video in full screen, but not always. the error i am always given is the Machine Check exception, and when i look a the bluescreen...
  5. BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, I have recently been having this BSOD while playing Path of Exile. Initially I thought it was a bad power supply but I bought a new one and still having the same problem. I reinstalled Win10 and uninstalled updates, updated GFX drivers, unplugged peripherals. This...
  6. Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile: I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game. I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some...
  7. Not Responding playing Path of Exile

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Responding playing Path of Exile: I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game. I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some...
  8. BSOD while playing Path of Exile

BSOD while playing Path of Exile: I've recently started getting lags, in game crashes and now a BSOD while playing Path of Exile or Thief. It says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when the BSOD appears. 66312
  9. BSOD machine_check_exception when attaching a secondary drive

BSOD machine_check_exception when attaching a secondary drive: Hi guys, I just built a new PC: MSI X99A Sli Plus PSU Cooler Master V550 5820K DDR4 32GB Nvidia Quadro K2200 Samsung SM951 256 GB M.2 boot drive I installed Windows 10 PRO, and played with it for some hours with no problems. I also run Intel XTU to stress it...
  10. BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys)

BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys): Hi there, I have a fresh Windows 10 install recently, near the end of July, everything seemed okay until August 3rd when I got my first BSOD while playing Path of Exile. The 2nd BSOD, I got just about 15 minutes ago playing Diablo 3, but it was related to tcpip.sys,...