Windows 10: Macirum Reflect Free Quick Little Question

Discus and support Macirum Reflect Free Quick Little Question in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; If i Decide to ever go back to Free version if still offered, and not purchase another Home Version license in the future, currently using a 4 pack,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by AMDMan2016, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Macirum Reflect Free Quick Little Question

If i Decide to ever go back to Free version if still offered, and not purchase another Home Version license in the future, currently using a 4 pack, with Keys in use for 3 systems, 4th Key not in use right now.

So would it be wise to use that in the future, or go back to free edition when Version 7 expires, or should i try to afford Home Edition 4 pack for the systems again?

:)

AMDMan2016, Feb 21, 2021
  2. smalltown Win User

Macirum Reflect storage question

Here is a screen snip of my disk management.
    I'm just curious why it suddenly created this F System Reserved partition.
    The other System Reserved partition that appears to be on C drive is 93% free.

Macirum Reflect Free Quick Little Question [​IMG]

added a screen snip of what Macrium would back up. Doesn't look like it wants to back up F

smalltown, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Bree Win User

Almost identical to the Macium screen within Windows, except it opens to the Restore tab. It runs in a Windows RE/PE environment with a taskbar of its own. Here's a screenshot of it in action, where I am connecting to a network drive after booting the Macrium rescue media.

You said earlier you had added Macrium to the boot menu. If you want to see what to expect, that boots identically to the rescue media (except, a bit faster).

4. Phone Man Win User

Macirum Reflect Free Quick Little Question

I have two 2TB external USB HDD for my backups. I have 3 systems I image and store the images on both ext HDD.

If you store your images on an internal 2nd HDD in your system and get hit with ransomware or other virus it could destroy you images. I only plug in my ext drives when using them and only one at a time. I believe in safety and wear a belt and suspenders.*chuckle

I also use MS SyncToy to backup my 2 data drives. So far I can hold 3 images of each system and my data with some room to spare.

This is how I organize my backups.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Macirum Reflect Free Quick Little Question

1. Macirum Reflect Free Quick Little Question - Similar Threads - Macirum Reflect Free

2. Question about Macrium Reflect (free)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about Macrium Reflect (free): Hi. I know with Macrium free version you can make 4 differential backups. What's not clear to me is it 4 differential backups per full backup or 4 differential backups total. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 140588
  3. Question about Macrium Reflect (free)

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Macrium Reflect (free): Hi. I know with Macrium free version you can make 4 differential backups. What's not clear to me is it 4 differential backups per full backup or 4 differential backups total. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 140588
  4. Question about Macrium Reflect (free)

Question about Macrium Reflect (free): Hi. I apologize because the question I'm about to ask was basically answered in a previous post by me but I'd like to be very clear on this. If I make a full backup image with Macrium then let's say a week later I make a differential backup. If at some point I want to restore...
  5. Question about Macrium Reflect (free)

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Macrium Reflect (free): Hi. I apologize because the question I'm about to ask was basically answered in a previous post by me but I'd like to be very clear on this. If I make a full backup image with Macrium then let's say a week later I make a differential backup. If at some point I want to restore...
  6. Macirum Reflect storage question

Macirum Reflect storage question: I've never used Macrium, but after a self induced panic, and an apparent forthcoming Windows update I am way overdue backing things up. I have been trying to read all the posts about Macrium. I am currently reading one thread that's ~49 pages long. I'll download that latest...
  7. Macirum Reflect storage question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Macirum Reflect storage question: I've never used Macrium, but after a self induced panic, and an apparent forthcoming Windows update I am way overdue backing things up. I have been trying to read all the posts about Macrium. I am currently reading one thread that's ~49 pages long. I'll download that latest...
  8. Macrium Reflect Free Questions

Macrium Reflect Free Questions: Recent experience has me thinking of everything that I can possibly do to maintain this system. I do run a batch file backup routine several times a day copying current data to a WD Elements external drive, so I'm covered with having current backups of that. First question:...
  9. Macrium Reflect 6 free edition question

Macrium Reflect 6 free edition question: In Norton Ghost 14, while making backup for my XP, I have to separately backup My Documents Folder and My Picture Folder because it was said that these folders are not included when back up System Drive. Do Macrium also does the same and do not include these folders. I have...
  10. Macrium Reflect Free Cloning Question

Macrium Reflect Free Cloning Question: I'm a new user to Macrium but so far so good, I've cloned my laptop HDD to an external HDD with no problems. I also created a rescue usb drive. Now I'm intending to fit an SSD to my laptop so here's my question ...can I fit the "blank" SSD to my laptop then boot up with the...