Windows 10: Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question)

Discus and support Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, just purchased a Mackie 2:2 Onyx USB interface to use a condensor Mic for some recording. Using a LogiCapture software with HD webcam, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndyCat, Apr 13, 2020.

1. AndyCat Win User

Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question)

Hi all, just purchased a Mackie 2:2 Onyx USB interface to use a condensor Mic for some recording.

Using a LogiCapture software with HD webcam, and the recordings were distorted on my laptop. All levels fine etc. So I tried Desktop, which is an old Bootcamped Mac (Late 2012 model). Same result, recordings a bit distorted on playback.

So, I tried it on Mac side (the same machine, just booted in to Catalina). Exactly the same connections, levels, LogiCapture software on Mac side (using same hardware) is perfect recording and playback. The recording I made on the Windows side plays back distorted through the Mac side, so it's not an output thing.

What can I do to try and get the same results in Windows? Any ideas?

:)

AndyCat, Apr 13, 2020
  2. fluth Win User

USB interface

Windows 10 up to date with vers 1803.

Will interface with USB memory sticks and other external devices but has now stopped interfacing with mobiles phones, Huawe and Samsung, when plugged into any USB port.

fluth, Apr 13, 2020
  3. interface problem

Hi,

There could be a reason behind why your operating system doesn't support Russian interface programs. However, we need more information to identify what's happening. Can you provide an answer to these questions:

• What do you mean "my OS does not support Russian interface programs"?
    • Do you get an error message whenever you run a Russian interface program?
    • Have you tried to change the language on your computer?
    • Does it only happens with Russian interface programs?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question) - Similar Threads - Mackie Onyx USB

2. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  3. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  4. USB PC interface cable not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PC interface cable not recognised: I have a diving database that I need to update which used to work fine when transferring data on my old XP, unfortunately that was many years ago but I now need to begin transferring to my old diving log. The software/old data is all there but when I connect the USB PC...
  5. Audio USB interface problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio USB interface problem: For some reason my Behringer UMC22 USB interface no longer accepts input from the instrument socket. I can use the microphone input but this produces a latency problem that is not compatible with trying to record music against a backing track All used to work OK until...
  6. Will 3.0 and 3.1 USB interface

Will 3.0 and 3.1 USB interface: Will my external hard drives work faster when I start using a computer with a 3.0 or 3.1 interface? Both of my external harddrives and com native with the 3.0 interface. When I click on a file to be moved around in File explorer the little hourglass spins for at least 25-30...
  7. About M2 SSD Interface Question

About M2 SSD Interface Question: I know that all devices MUST have an interface to talk with each other. So I got this M2 SSD drive from amazon (sorry now), and it's working fine. So far no problems and using it as a boot drive on a PC that was built 7 years ago and out of date. I'm using a shell script to...
  8. Display interface and general confusion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display interface and general confusion: 2 days ago the interface on my Surface Pro completely changed. I'm running Windows 10. None of my icons are visible. My task bar now has no icons on it. I can you longer reduce the size of a program window to the task bar. All of the program windows now take up the entire...
  9. USB interface

USB interface: Windows 10 up to date with vers 1803. Will interface with USB memory sticks and other external devices but has now stopped interfacing with mobiles phones, Huawe and Samsung, when plugged into any USB port....
  10. SSD with USB interface for Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD with USB interface for Storage Spaces: According to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12438/windows-10-storage-spaces (pull down the top item): "You can use a variety of types of drives with Storage Spaces, including USB, SATA, and SAS drives." However, when I wanted to use a USB flash drive to create a...