Windows 10: Macos Sierra, Parrallels Desktop & Windows 10

Discus and support Macos Sierra, Parrallels Desktop & Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I cannot get to my main screen the only screen that I can get to is the Windows screen. How can I get to the main screen? When I said the main screen I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by julietgray, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Macos Sierra, Parrallels Desktop & Windows 10

I cannot get to my main screen the only screen that I can get to is the Windows screen. How can I get to the main screen? When I said the main screen I mean the one with the folders and other stuff on it.

:)

julietgray, Jun 14, 2017
  2. Nachi113 Win User

Installation Error(Windows 10) On A MacBook Air

Windows: 10

macOS High Sierra 10.13.2

Nachi113, Jun 14, 2017
  3. Installation Error(Windows 10) On A MacBook Air

Which version of Windows 10 is installed?

Which version of macOS is installed: El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra?

Andre Da Costa, Jun 14, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Macos Sierra, Parrallels Desktop & Windows 10

Hello, do you mean your Windows isn't booting to the desktop correctly? I don't know what
    is for sure.

Some people have nothing on their desktop - just a picture, and a taskbar- others have a terribly cluttered desktop..

If so, please could you say
    - which build of Windows you have (Anniversary/ 14393 / 1607 version) or the current Creator's build (a recent major upgrade)
    - what you think happened before this occurred
    - whether you see a lock screen (picture) and then when you click on that (e.g.), a login prompt
    - where the MAC OS fits into this scenario

Please also complete your specs (see mine for comparison). We don't know if yours is a desktop or laptop, what disks you have, whether you use Windows Home or Pro...
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Do you have any disk images you have created or system images that can be used to restore your system?

Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 15, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    Please give us more information.
    Your title sounds like you are running Windows 10 on a Mac running OSX Sierra using Parallels program?.
    What Main Screen are you talking about? Windows 10? Or Mac OSX Sierra?

spunk, Jun 15, 2017
  6. I am not sure what happened before hand.

julietgray, Jun 15, 2017
  7. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jun 15, 2017
  8. Macos Sierra, Parrallels Desktop & Windows 10

I've decided to reinstall Windows 10 Pro.

julietgray, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Macos Sierra, Parrallels Desktop & Windows 10

1. Macos Sierra, Parrallels Desktop & Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Macos Sierra Parrallels

2. Which version of Parrallels supports Windows 11? and is it stable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which version of Parrallels supports Windows 11? and is it stable?: I have an iMac 2011, and running parrallels 13.3 wanted to find out whether it would support windows 11 and is it stable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-parrallels-supports-windows-11/c77b8452-b4fd-474f-aec1-3e76fb1f9655
  3. macOS + Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    macOS + Windows: What if we combine macOS and Windows 10 together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macos-windows/cc5ec2b4-9d5f-45b2-bf86-417124bb5236
  4. windows 10 install on MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 install on MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6: Windows 10 installing on Mac with Bootcamp. I keep getting a warning "Boot Camp installation failed " An error occurred while copying the Windows installation files"...
  5. Remote Desktop for MacOS login issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop for MacOS login issue: I have a Windows 10 Professional PC and I’m trying to connect via the Remote Desktop for MacOS but I keep getting an error when logging in, saying the username and password wasnt accepted. I use a PIN to sign into my PC, but I have my Microsoft account linked as well. What am...
  6. New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS: [img] Today we’re launching a Messenger app for MacOS and Windows so you can video chat on your computer and stay connected with friends and family all over the world. Now more than ever, people are using technology to stay in touch with the people they care...
  7. Sierra Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sierra Games: I have a disc I would like to play using Sierra Games format. The game on the disc is 'The Art of Conquest' . Every time I put the disc into my computer nothing happens. It worked on Window 7 but now will not play. It loads up till after the games video intro is played...
  8. Developer ports macOS Mojave Dynamic Desktop feature to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Developer ports macOS Mojave Dynamic Desktop feature to Windows 10: At WWDC conference earlier this month, Apple announced that the next version of its desktop operating system codenamed Mojave, which comes with a new dynamic desktop feature. Windows 10 already has advanced settings for desktop background, and it appears that you can easily...
  9. Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network: Wireless Network in Device Manager isn't showing up. 97451
  10. macOS Sierra 10.12.5 supports Windows 10 Creators Update to Boot Camp

in Windows 10 News
    macOS Sierra 10.12.5 supports Windows 10 Creators Update to Boot Camp: About the macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Update This update is recommended for all macOS Sierra users. The Apple macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users. This update: Fixes an issue where...