Windows 10: macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme

Discus and support macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there anyway to get macOS inspired minimize, maximize and close buttons on Windows 10? I want use Windows 10's default theme but just with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GrandeNJR, Jan 8, 2021.

1. macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme

Is there anyway to get macOS inspired minimize, maximize and close buttons on Windows 10? I want use Windows 10's default theme but just with the buttons that I mentioned changed in all apps. Is it possible? I installed WindowBlinds and sure enough, there was a theme with macOS inspired buttons but it involved changing othe stuff as well (title bar design, color etc).

submitted by /u/GrandeNJR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GrandeNJR, Jan 8, 2021
  2. kiranjast Win User

Application title bar keeps flickering and not showing maximize minimize buttons

Hello All,

I developed an application with Ribbon.

The problem I am facing is, the title bar keeps flickering in window 8 (old graphics driver)and not showing maximize minimize buttons.

but the same application run smooth in window 10 (nice graphic driver) showing icons.

could you suggest ,what is wrong with display? What should I try to stop flickering. ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kiranjast, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar!

Hello,

Firstly, Sorry for my basic english. Yesterday, when I want a close Firefox Browser(last version), I can see windows 7 title bar after clicking X (close) button. Just for a few second.

• My pc clear.
    • I dont have any virus.
    • Windows is up-to-date.

I can search on internet but just find that: windows 7 title bar

Same problem (like last two picture) but I dont have a any virus or malware etc..

How its happen? step by step:

• Using firefox(last version).
    • Than I want to be close firefox.
    • Click X (close) button. (on right top: minimize-maximize-close buttons)
    • Than when firefox start closing, just for a few second I can see windows 7 title bar. I mean, I can see old Windows 7 minimize-maximize-close buttons.

So why this is happen? Do you have any problem or did you see that before for any software like chrome,firefox,steam or just for any windows 10 app?

eliffbölükbaşı, Jan 8, 2021
  4. macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme

Minimize, maximize, close buttons

How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens?

DianeNettles1, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme

1. macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme - Similar Threads - macOS title bar

2. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  3. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  4. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  5. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  6. Custom Windows 10 Themes failing to change the minimize/maximize/close buttons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Windows 10 Themes failing to change the minimize/maximize/close buttons: I'm re-posting this question since I have yet to find a solution... I'm trying to install custom themes from DeviantArt (like this one). I've tried multiple ways to patch the system: UltraUXThemePatcher, SecureUXTheme, as well as the method in this video. Regardless of...
  7. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  8. Custom Windows 10 Themes failing to change the minimize/maximize/close buttons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Windows 10 Themes failing to change the minimize/maximize/close buttons: I'm trying to install custom themes from DeviantArt (like this one). I'm on winver 1903. I've used the UltraUXThemePatcher to patch themeui.dll and uxinit.dll (it says uxtheme.dll does not need to be patched when I open it). I had to do the "take ownership" trick to get it to...
  9. Title bar buttons as on MacOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title bar buttons as on MacOS: Hello Microsoft Community! I have a small question - is it even possible (through system properties or registry) to revert (mirror) title bar default appearance? I've tried LeftSider before, but it'd returned me title bar buttons on the left side with bug - title of app...
  10. Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons missing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Title bar comes with the Minimize, Maximize and Close button as well. However, at times a glitch may occur, preventing the Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons from appearing in Explorer, some built-in tool or an installed program. [...] This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hownto change windows maximize button to mac os like