Windows 10: macOS + Windows

Discus and support macOS + Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What if we combine macOS and Windows 10 together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macos-windows/cc5ec2b4-9d5f-45b2-bf86-417124bb5236 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Trung KiênVN, Feb 1, 2021.

1. macOS + Windows

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]What if we combine macOS and Windows 10 together?[/COLOR]

:)

Trung KiênVN, Feb 1, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 1, 2021
  4. macOS + Windows

Install MacOS Sierra from dmg file

Hey over here: I want to install macOS on an empty partition I got. I got the following:
    - a dmg2img application
    -macOS.dmg
    How can I use those to install OS X on my PC? I heard of tonymac but I don't know if it works for my case (Dmg folder as I don't own a mac but need the os x to run a specific software).
    P.S: I don't own a mac(I already said that?)
    Some step by step would be appreciated
    thanks in advance

Eliomiller, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

macOS + Windows

1. macOS + Windows - Similar Threads - macOS

2. Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10: Mac OS 14Windows 10 22h2RDP 10.9.6 & RDP 10.9.7 BetaThis issue only exists when I use my MacBook Air - Remoting into a windows 10 desktop. I will print something FROM the windows desktop onto a local printer where the Mac is. I’m trying to print forms in landscape orientation...
  3. Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10: Mac OS 14Windows 10 22h2RDP 10.9.6 & RDP 10.9.7 BetaThis issue only exists when I use my MacBook Air - Remoting into a windows 10 desktop. I will print something FROM the windows desktop onto a local printer where the Mac is. I’m trying to print forms in landscape orientation...
  4. Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No more PostScript Printing via MS Remote Desktop in MacOS Sonoma

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more PostScript Printing via MS Remote Desktop in MacOS Sonoma: With Sonoma bringing about the demise of PostScript printing, we now are unable to print shipping labels to our Zebra ZM400 thermal transfer printer from Macs that have been upgraded.We utilize a cloud-hosted WMS which runs on Windows Server 2016. Our users access the WMS by...
  6. No more PostScript Printing via MS Remote Desktop in MacOS Sonoma

No more PostScript Printing via MS Remote Desktop in MacOS Sonoma: With Sonoma bringing about the demise of PostScript printing, we now are unable to print shipping labels to our Zebra ZM400 thermal transfer printer from Macs that have been upgraded.We utilize a cloud-hosted WMS which runs on Windows Server 2016. Our users access the WMS by...
  7. Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?: Since Windows 10 that I consider best OS so far, Windows 11 and related products are adding small regressions and inconveniences across the board.- You copied idiotic Apple rounded corners, do you now hire blind designers? Did no one really check how apps look when they are...
  8. Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?

Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?: Since Windows 10 that I consider best OS so far, Windows 11 and related products are adding small regressions and inconveniences across the board.- You copied idiotic Apple rounded corners, do you now hire blind designers? Did no one really check how apps look when they are...
  9. Restore Windows 10 from clone of C volume made with macOS Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Windows 10 from clone of C volume made with macOS Recovery: I have here a technical problem that has been causing a great deal of headache for me. I was trying to upgrade the macOS partition on a dual-boot macOS Catalina-Windows 10 Boot Camp system to macOS Sonoma, but during that process I accidentally corrupted the entire macOS...
  10. Restore Windows 10 from clone of C volume made with macOS Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Windows 10 from clone of C volume made with macOS Recovery: I have here a technical problem that has been causing a great deal of headache for me. I was trying to upgrade the macOS partition on a dual-boot macOS Catalina-Windows 10 Boot Camp system to macOS Sonoma, but during that process I accidentally corrupted the entire macOS...