Windows 10: Macrium and Win Pe

Discus and support Macrium and Win Pe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Recently updated "Macrium Reflect" program to latest version 7.2.4440. After the update I made a new rescue cd, Had first to press on "Rebuild... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

Macrium and Win Pe

Hello,Recently updated "Macrium Reflect" program to latest version 7.2.4440. After the update I made a new rescue cd, Had first to press on "Rebuild Pe". After cd was done, I ran it to check it, it is OK. However I wonder why on the upper row of the rescue screen is written "Win Pe 10 rescue 1709 (x64)", but my system is 1803 since May 2019. (It was before 1709).Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

:)

Motim, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Compumind Win User

Macrium Reflect 7.1.3317 - PE 10 Rescue Media build isssue.

It's solved.

Macrium Reflect 7.2 solved my issue. They re-engineered the entire PE environment.
    I suggest upgrading to 7.2 and creating new rescue media.

*Biggrin

Compumind, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Ocman76 Win User
    Macrium Reflect PE Environment cannot detect Bitlocker Drives

I just checked and it appears to include the RAID driver!?

Macrium and Win Pe [​IMG]

Ocman76, Sep 4, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Macrium and Win Pe

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium and Win Pe [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Macrium and Win Pe

1. Macrium and Win Pe - Similar Threads - Macrium

2. Question about Macrium Reflect (free)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about Macrium Reflect (free): Hi. I know with Macrium free version you can make 4 differential backups. What's not clear to me is it 4 differential backups per full backup or 4 differential backups total. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 140588
  3. Question about Macrium Reflect (free)

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Macrium Reflect (free): Hi. I know with Macrium free version you can make 4 differential backups. What's not clear to me is it 4 differential backups per full backup or 4 differential backups total. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 140588
  4. How to Clone Dual-Boot HDD to SDD Using Macrium Reflect?

How to Clone Dual-Boot HDD to SDD Using Macrium Reflect?: Hello, I want to clone a 500GB internal HDD with three partitions to a 2TB SDD using Macrium Reflect. Windows 10 boot view: Vista (D:) Active, Data (E:) Primary, Windows 10 (C:) Primary. I created a Macrium Rescue Disk from within Windows 10. When booting into WinPE using...
  5. Free Macrium for Linux Imaging and restoring (Not cloning but imaging)

Free Macrium for Linux Imaging and restoring (Not cloning but imaging): Hi folks The standalone version of Free Macrium will backup and restore Linux systems -- but with a slight proviso you will probably have to re-generate the bootloader / grub on the first boot of the restored system. I'm specifying IMAGING the systems and not cloning them as...
  6. strange download agent - macrium reflect

strange download agent - macrium reflect: when I started the download agent (which I downloaded today from the "free" button from macrium reflect site I could choose in the upper dropdown menu only for "free" not for "home". and there was no possibility to select "full version" and to fill in the license key....
  7. Macrium and Win Pe

Macrium and Win Pe: Hello,Recently updated "Macrium Reflect" program to latest version 7.2.4440. After the update I made a new rescue cd, Had first to press on "Rebuild Pe". After cd was done, I ran it to check it, it is OK. However I wonder why on the upper row of the rescue screen is written...
  8. Restoring Image by free Macrium Reflect

Restoring Image by free Macrium Reflect: In the past I was able to restore a Disk Image in the Windows 10 interface without using the Rescue Disk. Lately this is no longer possible and restoration through the Rescue Disk is the only way now. This is not a big hassle but it is an unwelcome nag. Is it possible to go...
  9. Modified Macrium backup

Modified Macrium backup: Dell Inspiron 15 5565, Win 10 Home I want to create a Mactium backup, but it's going to be huge unless I can properly modify it. I tried to use a USB with 28gb free space as the destination, but it wasn't enough [img] My first question is can I just image the first 4...
  10. Macrium Free disk imaging

Macrium Free disk imaging: Ok, using a Macrium made boot USB I can create an image of my boot SSD (all partitions needed to boot Windows), to any other attached disk, this works perfectly. My question is about using Macrium while in Windows, is the disk image made this way identical to the image made...