Windows 10: Macrium busy ? already running?

Discus and support Macrium busy ? already running? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi I have been using Macrium for years and all has been fine. Now I get "Reflect is busy. A backup or Restore operation is currently running" It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by fergiet, Feb 26, 2019.

1. fergiet Win User

Macrium busy ? already running?

Hi

I have been using Macrium for years and all has been fine.

Now I get "Reflect is busy. A backup or Restore operation is currently running"

It's set to back up "C" on a daily basis.

Tried uninstall and install latest free version but same error.

Any suggestions?

:)

fergiet, Feb 26, 2019
  2. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Feb 26, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium busy ? already running? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 26, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Macrium busy ? already running? - Similar Threads - Macrium busy already

2. Another installer is already running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another installer is already running?: Im trying to download/update programs when i run into this error. Ive looked on many forums and sites and cannot find an answer to this problem.ive tried services.msc fix,still pops up. Tried disabling services and start up services to no avail. malware and virus detector...
  3. Another installer is already running?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another installer is already running?: Im trying to download/update programs when i run into this error. Ive looked on many forums and sites and cannot find an answer to this problem.ive tried services.msc fix,still pops up. Tried disabling services and start up services to no avail. malware and virus detector...
  4. Cannot Run Macrium Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot Run Macrium Restore: I cannot run Macrium Restore. Macrium Backup runs just fine. I am the current release of Windows: 20H2 (OS Build 19042.572} When I try to restore using Macrium, it cannot build the PE. I have attached screenshots of the error. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks...
  5. Running Macrium destroys System Restore points

Running Macrium destroys System Restore points: Sorry for repeating a question I've asked here before, but I've still not been able to fix it. Before installing Macrium my restore points remained intact for as long as I wished or until storage capacity was reached, which was a matter of MONTHS. After installing Macrium...
  6. Running Macrium destroys System Restore points

in Windows 10 Support
    Running Macrium destroys System Restore points: Sorry for repeating a question I've asked here before, but I've still not been able to fix it. Before installing Macrium my restore points remained intact for as long as I wished or until storage capacity was reached, which was a matter of MONTHS. After installing Macrium...
  7. "Program is already Running on this computer" but it isnt running on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Program is already Running on this computer" but it isnt running on Task Manager: Hi, i been having error with some programs... Featuring Twitch & Steam I try opening them and they wouldnt open. so i went with uninstalling them and re-installing. i know how this works but when i went to re-install, i get a message saying "[program] is already running on...
  8. How to run Macrium imaging XML maximised?

How to run Macrium imaging XML maximised?: I use a .XML to run my Macrium imaging. When it runs, its minimised, and I have to right-click on the Macrium task in the taskbar, and then select Show in order to have the XML running maximised. I couldn't find any settings when building the XML to have it run maximised by...
  9. Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question

Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question: I run Macrium reflect free & create an image every week but have always assumed it created a new image (due to my choosing full backup every time) but had used a small 1TB HD for backup so didn't notice anything amiss. Recently I began using a 4TB HD & therefore thought it...
  10. Windows upgrade assistant already running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows upgrade assistant already running: I'm trying to upgrade to the Anniversary version of windows 10 and I keep getting the message "Windows upgrade assistant already running. But I don't see it running anywhere. Help! 63700

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macrium backup already running

2. macrium reflect alwys says back is busy