Windows 10: Macrium CBT. What do the icon colors mean?

Discus and support Macrium CBT. What do the icon colors mean? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i stumbled across a discrepancy in macrium across two of my pc's One has the CBT little person Icon showing in blue. However on my laptop and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by klepp0906, Mar 26, 2020.

1. klepp0906 Win User

Macrium CBT. What do the icon colors mean?

So i stumbled across a discrepancy in macrium across two of my pc's

One has the CBT little person Icon showing in blue. However on my laptop and my main pc, the CBT icon isnt blue but grey.

Why the difference? What do the colors mean?

:)

klepp0906, Mar 26, 2020
  2. cereberus Win User

Is Macrium CBT useful on an NVMe SSD drive

Give people a chance to reply! We are a global community on whole time zone spectrum.

Simple answer- CBT is pointless for an average consumer pc. CBT only works in the current session i.e. if you reboot, CBT is reset.

It is designed for (primarily) corporate servers systems that run 24/7 without rebooting.

cereberus, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Macrium CBT. What do the icon colors mean?

Active window taskbar icon color stand out windows 10

Hi Joechalfoun,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop, click on personalize.
    • Click on Windows Color, and click on advance appearance settings.
    • Under Windows color and appearance, click on the drop down arrow under item.
    • You can select Active title bar, Active Windows border etc, and change the size and color you want.
    • If you want different color, then click on color and click on others so that you can create your own color.
    • Once you finish making the changes click on apply and then ok.
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Macrium CBT. What do the icon colors mean?

1. Macrium CBT. What do the icon colors mean? - Similar Threads - Macrium CBT icon

2. what does this icon mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does this icon mean?: What does this icon mean? I just added a new external drive and this is on it. Is there a list of all the icons and their meanings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/1553ec18-4855-4f49-a585-f1a453589d3e
  3. what does this icon mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does this icon mean?: What does this icon mean? I just added a new external drive and this is on it. Is there a list of all the icons and their meanings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/1553ec18-4855-4f49-a585-f1a453589d3e
  4. What do these mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  5. What do these mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  6. Macrium Reflect CBT

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect CBT: So guys a question about this feature, am I correct that it only benefits image backups not file and folder? I have read about all sorts of issues on it on Macrium's website and im inclined to turn it off, My Windows image backup is super fast on incrementals already and the...
  7. Macrium CBT. What do the icon colors mean?

Macrium CBT. What do the icon colors mean?: So i stumbled across a discrepancy in macrium across two of my pc's One has the CBT little person Icon showing in blue. However on my laptop and my main pc, the CBT icon isnt blue but grey. Why the difference? What do the colors mean? 152969
  8. What does this Macrium message mean?

What does this Macrium message mean?: I'm a new user of Macrium Reflect. When I first installed the program, I successfully added the Windows Boot Menu - "Windows RE 10 Release 1809 (64-bit)". I also created rescue Media on a USB Flash drive. Today I decided to re-create the rescue media on a different USB Flash...
  9. What does this icon mean

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this icon mean: [ATTACH] This icon is on only one of my folders and I can't understand why. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/cccb9bd9-f76c-408a-9371-1d5eb6bc823a"
  10. Is Macrium CBT useful on an NVMe SSD drive

Is Macrium CBT useful on an NVMe SSD drive: I recently made the jump to the paid version on MReflect after my satisfaction with the FREE version (thnx in part to the guides & help on this forum); and,was wondering how useful the Changed Block Tracker feature/driver of MReflect is on a PC with an SSD drive (specifically...