Windows 10: Macrium issue or system issue

Discus and support Macrium issue or system issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Today before making a new full bakcup image (with Macrium), I ran a defrag on disk C, then ran sfc scan, everything was OK.Started Macrium to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Motim Win User

Macrium issue or system issue

Hello,Today before making a new full bakcup image (with Macrium), I ran a defrag on disk C, then ran sfc scan, everything was OK.Started Macrium to make a full image backup of the system.The process stopped, it could not read something from the disk.So I ran a disk scan from C/properties/tools. Actually I got a note that disk is OK and do not deed to run the scan, but I set it to run. It finished successful.Started again Macrium to run the backup, some seconds later got a red note - please see attached screenshot,the process continued and finished successfuly. Ran the Verify backup, also successful.Never had such issue since using Macrium.What does this mean ? Searched for some Macrium log file dated to day, what I found is also attached here.Answers will be much appreciated.ThanksPS, Before all the above I also updated graphics card driver.Windows 10 pro 19042.985 x64

:)

Motim, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Macrium issue or system issue [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Darkleoco Win User

QUAD SLI GTX590 issues/question

Just to point this out as someone who was planning on getting a Quad-SLI setup, that PSU could potentially be a problem for Quad-SLI as all of the PSU's listed by Nvidia for use in that setup are 1100-1500w and if your system isn't able to draw enough power to run both of the cards at full throttle that would cause a significant bottleneck as well as that of the processor.

Step 1: Overclock that processor as much as possible.
    Step 2: If performance is not where you want it after Step 1 look into a potential PSU issue.
    Step 3: If your power supply is not the issue perhaps look into downgrading your cards to something like SLI GTX 580's 3 GB extreme edition or Crossfire 6970 Lightning editions since either of those cards have significant overclocking potential and would likely scale better in SLI/CF than a Quad-SLI setup.

Nvidia's Quad-SLI guidelines not exceptionally helpful but you never know:
    http://www.geforce.com/Optimize/Guides/how-to-build-a-quad-sli-system

Darkleoco, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Macrium issue or system issue - Similar Threads - Macrium issue system

2. System issues!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System issues!: Hi guys!!!I have an issue and I think you could help me.I can't open services, services.msc, restore point everything that opens by system32. I can open only few apps. I tried all ways to fix this, but none of this helped. I can't even open cmd as admin. Please guys help!!!....
  3. System issues!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System issues!: Hi guys!!!I have an issue and I think you could help me.I can't open services, services.msc, restore point everything that opens by system32. I can open only few apps. I tried all ways to fix this, but none of this helped. I can't even open cmd as admin. Please guys help!!!....
  4. System issues!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System issues!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Macrium issue or system issue

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium issue or system issue: Hello,Today before making a new full bakcup image (with Macrium), I ran a defrag on disk C, then ran sfc scan, everything was OK.Started Macrium to make a full image backup of the system.The process stopped, it could not read something from the disk.So I ran a disk scan from...
  7. Issue with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Macrium Reflect: Hi everyone, so for Christmas I gave my parents my old computer, and I took out their hard drive from their old dell computer and put it in the new one and am trying to clone it to an ssd so it’s faster. However, when I clone it with macrium, it doesn’t clone the OS. There...
  8. Macrium Reflect 7 restore issue

Macrium Reflect 7 restore issue: I've got a major problem with a restore of an image I created in Macrium Reflect 7. I have restored images from Macrium often on my Windows 10 installation Bootcamped on an iMac24 from 2008. After the restore finishes with no errors, the machine restarts but hits an...
  9. Issue with creating Image on Laptop with Macrium Reflect

Issue with creating Image on Laptop with Macrium Reflect: OK here's my scenario, I have successfully used Macrium Reflect to create images saved on a 1TB external drive. I had 2 good images stored on it and tried to put 3rd image on the same drive. Please note that I have used one of save images to restore the system after replacing...
  10. Macrium Reflect Data Verification failed issues

Macrium Reflect Data Verification failed issues: Recently a pc I have been using Macrium Reflect on for 7 years now has been having issues?The problem is not that images cannot be made successfully, but rather the image files created afterwards do not verify (error says Data Verification failed - Block 187154) and cannot be...