Windows 10: Macrium Network Drive

Discus and support Macrium Network Drive in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I've got about 50 laptops that I am going to image with Macrium. I have created an image that I'm ready to restore to each of them which is stored on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jimmysmalls, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Macrium Network Drive

I've got about 50 laptops that I am going to image with Macrium. I have created an image that I'm ready to restore to each of them which is stored on a network drive. After booting to the rescue USB I know I can manually add the network drive manually and it works great that way but my question is is there a way to preconfigure the rescue USB to already have my network drive added? I have tried researching but haven't found anything. Maybe I'm the only person this would be helpful to or maybe there is a better way. Anyway thanks for looking and let me know what you think.

:)

jimmysmalls, Jun 17, 2020

2. Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Jun 17, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Network Drive [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 17, 2020
  4. FLY3R Win User

Macrium Network Drive

Help needed with simple wired network

Perfecto!!!! *Smile Macrium Network Drive :)

FLY3R, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Macrium Network Drive

1. Macrium Network Drive - Similar Threads - Macrium Network Drive

2. Macrium Recovery 'Drive'?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Recovery 'Drive'?: Opening Win 10 Pro's File Explorer at the 'This PC' level I see an unexpected entry 'Macrium Reflect Image'. As well as File Explorer it's also displayed by other tools such as TreeSize. [img] I assume this arises from tentatively trying the first steps of the restore...
  3. Macrium /Google drive

Macrium /Google drive: Back when I had some networking problems a purchased 200 gig of Google drive. I would use it to store programs ,graphics and other things so I could use them set up other computers. I was wondering How I could set up a macrium rescue disk so that it would Sign in to Google...
  4. Backup / Restore to Network drives (Macrium)

Backup / Restore to Network drives (Macrium): Hi folks when you create the stand alone Macrium don't forget to enable legacy SMB1 support (in the Macrium create recovery media) under advanced if your backups goes to NAS or other shared network devices that still need SMB1. [img] Cheers jimbo 128463
  5. Macrium Reflect backups external or internal drive?

Macrium Reflect backups external or internal drive?: I been using Macrium Reflect Free for a few weeks now and it already saved me from reinstalling Windows three times already. I want to know for backup images is it better to get a dedicated external drive for image backups or just to use an internal drive like I am using now....
  6. Macrium Reflect and SSD drive

Macrium Reflect and SSD drive: I want to add a SSD Drive SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-7KE256BW to my computer. I have done a system image of my WD drive,will I be able to install the image to the SSD drive? The WD drive has a partition on it that is...
  7. Macrium Reflect rescue USB drive failure

Macrium Reflect rescue USB drive failure: Macrium rescue USB stick doesn't find the Precision Touchpad, rescue media loads without the cursor, I can not use the CD as my laptop doesn't have the DVD drive, any help is much appreciated. 68296
  8. cloning hard drive with Macrium Reflect

cloning hard drive with Macrium Reflect: I am wanting to clone my hard drive and put it on another computer. I think I get it cloned on a external hd. I have made a boot cd. Now here is my problem I don't know how to get it to transfer to the new hd on the new computer. The cd ask wish image to tranfer but there is...
  9. Curious about drives in Macrium

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Curious about drives in Macrium: I'm just wondering about all the small drives listed in Macrium. Is this normal to have all these 260, 128 mb and 450 mb listings? I have two hard drives, one SSD with Windows on (500 gb) and one secondary HD (3 TB). Drive letters C and H. Plus a Card reader internally built...
  10. Migrating to larger drive with Macrium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating to larger drive with Macrium: I can't seem to get Macrium (paid version) to utilize the full size of a new SSD. I want to restore my Insider version on a larger SSD. But when I restore, its like its doing a clone rather than restore. I've done this in the past without problems, don't know what I'm doing...