Windows 10: Macrium Reflect 7 discount

Discus and support Macrium Reflect 7 discount in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hey guys I just finished talking with the good folks at Macrium and they gave me the OK to post a discount code for our members to use.......not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by kipper, Apr 9, 2017.

1. kipper Win User

Macrium Reflect 7 discount

Hey guys

I just finished talking with the good folks at Macrium and they gave me the OK to post a discount code for our members to use.......not a great deal but it is for 10% off purchases for the next 7 days......

Just click on the "buy now" button and check the "discount" code and then in the next window use this code:

ADT-ZB4-7YJ

:)

kipper, Apr 9, 2017
  2. RonBarker Win User

full backup of Windows 10 to restore entire image

PV you can make a system image with Macrium reflect. But what I do is use Macrium Reflect to backup then use the Windows 7 backup as per Andre, to make a system image just in case I need it. Both on external hard drive.

RonBarker, Apr 9, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Apr 9, 2017
  4. sn00ker Win User

As nice as MR is I still find these backup software way overpriced . And I believe many feel the same by using their free version . If they were to sell it at $30 I believe many would buy it, but hey I could be wrong .... Thanks any ways for this discount

sn00ker, Apr 11, 2017
  5. kipper Win User
    Yea...I hear ya

Problem is if enough folks do not pay for it they will eventually stop working on it........no one wants to work for free....

I do wish they would have provided a more substantial discount to entice more users to pay for the paid version which is not really need for the average user...

kipper, Apr 11, 2017
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    Their are a very few times during the year that MR offers a 20% discount, but that is the most I've ever seen.

OldMike65, Apr 11, 2017
  7. MR is well worth what they charge , ask anyone that had to spend hours rebuilding their system and it works and as far as I am concerned is the best of it's kind.

Josey Wales, Apr 11, 2017
  8. Rocdred Win User

Hi there.. was looking for deals on Macrium but nothing beat the 20% Macrium sent me.. says good for 7 days, i got the email on 5/11, so it's good for a while longer..

D55-NVL-3C1

A friend offered me a free copy 'ready to go' and while sometimes i'd say sure why not, when something very bizarre hit my computer, and it went totally dead, reflect saved my bacon.. i would have paid a lot more (was using the free version) but i figure for $55 it's a reasonably priced thank you..! And 7 is supposed to be a lot better than 6..

i'm assuming it'll work for you.. ! it did for me.. was generic.. said i'd downloaded mac free so i got a coupon.. people were posting if cost $30 they'd pay, but honestly, if your computer goes dead, you'll pay a lot more than $30.. I made an image file, but assumed whatever killed it was in the image, so i did everything else i could think of and nothing recovered me.. decided i had nothing to lose so ran the image and bang.. windows logo.. had to fix some error file, but that was simple..

Pay for it.. if it saves your bacon, you'll thank me and them..! And be careful of wanna cry.. this made me want to get updated image files.. looks like a nasty locker bug.. you'd pay them $300 in bitcoins, so this is a bargain..!

Marty

Rocdred, May 13, 2017
  9. cereberus Win User
    I did buy the paid version, as I was mostly interested in V7's integration with Viboot, but was rather disappointed when I found it just installs Viboot separately, and the integration was only a link to the other install i.e. very little to be gained over V6.

However, the paid version is well worth the cost just to use Rapid Delta Restore alone wherr if you restore an image over an existing install, it just restores files that have changed and is much faster in many cases.

However, for just normal image backup and restores, the free version is perfectly adequate for most users.

cereberus, May 13, 2017
  10. Rocdred Win User
    I don't really disagree at this point, and i haven't utilized some of the other features Reflect has. But when i got 20% off for the new (and way faster version <14 min to complete the image) V7, and i went thru a day of terror when my computer would do absolutely nothing but blink a cursor on a black screen, and NOTHING worked to fix it BUT Reflect, I kinda just decided that it was a $55 thank you donation..! *Smile

I have plenty of stuff I've gotten from friends on various websites, but for this, it was just personal. There are 'free' copies of Reflect out there. I just chose to do this because it really saved me. V7 seems a lot better than V6 and it was worth it to me for the benefits I got from it.

This started when I couldn't delete a program running, and it was preventing me from printing my invoices/shipping labels. Printer was showing as offline. Nothing seemed all that odd, it just didn't work, so i rebooted, fully assuming it was just a program that was stuck, but after rebooting and coming back with coffee and i saw a black screen, no reboot of any kind, i kind of panicked. A lot. Orders weren't going out, it was 3pm, no way was i shipping anything at this point, and the tedious part of restoration began. None of the usual suspects appeared in diagnostics, and while I could log on with reflect, i could see the files all were on the drives, nothing would boot..

So, when i was ready to start over, i ran the image i made OF the crashed system and it rebooted and installed except for one driver file that i fixed in 15 min, it came back. Happened again a month later, still no evidence of why, nothing in logs anywhere, this time i had daily copies of Reflect v6 images, and i repaired flawlessly in under an hour. It's not re-occurred in a few months, and i did a lot of housecleaning and may have deleted the culprit, but in the end, $55 was my way of thanking Reflect for saving my butt..! *Smile

We'd all pay far more if we had to if we're unable to fix a work system. And for me, it was a bargain. For others, wait for Reflect 7 Free if you want. I think it's pretty amazing they give it away. I was content on Free, but the paid version was simply a little thank you for the repair it did. I have a lot of programs,, a lot of customization, it would have been a royal pain in the butt to have had to start over!

Marty

Rocdred, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Macrium Reflect 7 discount - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect discount

2. Mechanics of Macrium Reflect 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mechanics of Macrium Reflect 7: Hi guys, i would like to know if it is possible to image my entire laptop after first bootup without first installing reflect on the laptop itself. My intention is basically create a macrium rescue media on a different win10 laptop, boot up my brand spanking new laptop for...
  3. Macrium reflect 7

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium reflect 7: So i have recently started to use the free version of Macrium Reflect 7 i have saved an image on a pendrive which i will update weekly, so what do i need to do to achieve this please? 158605
  4. Macrium Reflect 40% discount.

Macrium Reflect 40% discount.: Posted from Twitter: 40% #BlackFriday discount on all purchases of Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition from 20th to 27th Nov 2018. Just copy/paste the coupon code below into the field at the checkout: BFT-T9C-KSS macrium.com/products/home 122105
  5. Macrium Reflect discount news.

Macrium Reflect discount news.: I hope this is allowed, if not please remove: This Friday 13th MR are giving 20% off their software. Use discount coupon code: D2L-LYG-4W7 for 20% off Macrium Reflect Home Edition. macrium.com/products/home?…pic.twitter.com/SDxdK5Wh2Z 113998
  6. Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free

Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free: On the Macrium Reflect Forums, they state that Macrium Reflect Free Version 7 will be available by end of June. 85239
  7. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  8. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  9. Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY

Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY: [img] 78080
  10. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........