Windows 10: Macrium Reflect 8 Update Discussion

Discus and support Macrium Reflect 8 Update Discussion in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Looks like we need a new thread, since Macrium Reflect 8 will soon be released. Since I like to be up-to-date, I'll be updating. *Smile 170759 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Wynona, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Wynona Win User

Macrium Reflect 8 Update Discussion

Looks like we need a new thread, since Macrium Reflect 8 will soon be released.

Since I like to be up-to-date, I'll be updating. *Smile

:)

Wynona, Dec 18, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Reflect 8 Update Discussion [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Cliff S Win User
    New Macrium Reflect Updates

Something I found interesting:
    New Feature: Automatic System Restore Macrium Software Blog

Cliff S, Dec 18, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

New Macrium Reflect Updates

This command has nothing to do with switching to GUI interface.
    bootmenupolicy standard ====> F8 safe mode disabled
    bootmenupolicy legacy ===> Enabled F8 to start in safe mode.

@liquid65
    Boot from Macrium Recovery. On the bottom

Macrium Reflect 8 Update Discussion [​IMG]

1. click on the Computer icon and make sure that the drive letter of windows OS is C: to use in step 2. If not C: then use whatever the letter shown for Windows OS
    2. click on the command icon to open Admin command then type: bcdboot C:\windows

topgundcp, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Macrium Reflect 8 Update Discussion - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Update

2. Macrium Reflect 8

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect 8: I'm setting up a new laptop and I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect 8. My first problem is that I booted from a Macrium boot disk to make an image before I setup the laptop. Even though Macrium said it was successfully made I can't find the image on the USB HDD. The...
  3. Macrium Reflect 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect 8: I'm setting up a new laptop and I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect 8. My first problem is that I booted from a Macrium boot disk to make an image before I setup the laptop. Even though Macrium said it was successfully made I can't find the image on the USB HDD. The...
  4. Macrium Reflect not updating

Macrium Reflect not updating: Running MR ver.4744 and trying to update to .4808 on Insider version 19587 and then today 19592.1001. Selected update downloads, SW initializing and then a search engine starts and runs for 10 minutes with an error code saying it could not find the software???? Of course it...
  5. Macrium Reflect and 1803 update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Macrium Reflect and 1803 update...: On my system, the Reflect's "Recovery Boot Menu Option" is enabled, via "Windows PE 10.0 menu (64 Bit). Doing so allows to boot directly from the system drive to Reflect recovery environment, instead of booting from a USB based recovery environment. Basically, it's a...
  6. New Macrium Reflect Updates

New Macrium Reflect Updates: [img] Tip If you guys have any issues with Macrium products, take a look at this: Welcome to TF Saturday Live - The Macrium Special Solved - Windows 10 Forums Macrium founder and CEO Nick Sills will join us to talk about Macrium Reflect and answer your questions in Q&A...
  7. New Macrium Reflect Update

New Macrium Reflect Update: New Macrium Reflect Update ready to be downloaded and updated Version 6.1 Build 1225 46206
  8. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  9. Macrium Reflect update

Macrium Reflect update: Hello, While making a weekly backup (differential or full) with Macrium version 6, I was notifyedthere is an update for this version, downloaded and installed the update.Then opened the product's site and saw there is a new version - 7, on one page it says free editionhere...
  10. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........