Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Backup Def File question

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Backup Def File question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 .xml definiton files made to backup both my SSD (OS) and my HDD (Storage, desktop, documents, etc...) onto the 2 HDD's I use for this purpose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrokenDaily, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Macrium Reflect Backup Def File question

I have 2 .xml definiton files made to backup both my SSD (OS) and my HDD (Storage, desktop, documents, etc...) onto the 2 HDD's I use for this purpose

is there a way I can combine them into either one definition file, or make a VBScript/Powershell/batch file that runs both in one sitting? I haven't managed to figure it out yet, and I need to backup my father's computer soon because the backups I got for him are about 3 months old, and he needs a new backup done, same with my brother

:)

BrokenDaily, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Macrium Reflect Backup Def File question

1. Macrium Reflect Backup Def File question - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Backup

2. Macrium Reflect Backup Def File question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Backup Def File question: I have 2 .xml definiton files made to backup both my SSD (OS) and my HDD (Storage, desktop, documents, etc...) onto the 2 HDD's I use for this purpose is there a way I can combine them into either one definition file, or make a VBScript/Powershell/batch file that runs both...
  3. Macrium reflect file backup free?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Macrium reflect file backup free?: Is the macrium reflect file folder backup free? submitted by /u/87d112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8hwui/macrium_reflect_file_backup_free/
  4. Question about Macrium Reflect Differential Backup

Question about Macrium Reflect Differential Backup: Hi. Macrium Reflect free allows 4 differential backups per full backup. If I have a full backup and 1 differential backup and I want to make a second differential backup, does it matter if I make it from the 1st differential backup or from the full backup? Thanks in advance...
  5. A Question About Macrium Reflect

A Question About Macrium Reflect: Will Macrium take care of it when making the Bootable rescue media on a USB or do I need a third party tool to make partitions and to make it Bootable? I'v got a brand new USB flash Drive that's factory formatted to FAT32. Do I need to make any further prep with it? 97810
  6. Macrium Reflect & backups & restore

Macrium Reflect & backups & restore: I threw MACRIUM into the title because I knew it would get Caledon Ken's attention as he keeps recommending it. My problem with any kind of backups is that when you do so, you are copying all existing errors, bugs and other problems that exist, so you're not getting a...
  7. Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question

Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question: I run Macrium reflect free & create an image every week but have always assumed it created a new image (due to my choosing full backup every time) but had used a small 1TB HD for backup so didn't notice anything amiss. Recently I began using a 4TB HD & therefore thought it...
  8. Missing backup definition files in macrium reflect

Missing backup definition files in macrium reflect: I have two backup tasks that appear in the "scheduled backups" tab, and they run on schedule, but they don't appear in the "backup definition files" tab. This happened due to an uninstall and reinstall. How can I get them back into the "backup definition files" tab? I...
  9. Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect

Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect: Hello Everybody, I don't understand this line. (see screenshot. I'm going to use O: as my USB drive. So do I create O:\WinPE\rescue\media? Don Cole [img] 106524
  10. Reusability of a Macrium Reflect Backup Definition File

Reusability of a Macrium Reflect Backup Definition File: I think I understand the idea behind the Macrium Reflect Backup Definition File. It saves backup settings so you don’t need to re-enter them. What I don’t get is how it’s supposed to be used over time. Right now I create a new one every time I do a full backup and then use it...