Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f)

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f) in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; After years with Acronis, and having read all these good words in the forum (especially @Kari, was pretty convincing! *Smile ) I decided to move to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by ddelo, Feb 11, 2018.

1. ddelo Win User

Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f)

After years with Acronis, and having read all these good words in the forum (especially @Kari, was pretty convincing! *Smile ) I decided to move to Macrium Reflect. So to start with it, I downloaded the v7 Free.
    Installed it, created the Rescue Media (USB) successfully and created an image of the system.

Then I tried to test that the laptop boots from the Rescue Media and Macrium Reflect can “see” the image and everything was just fine.

After rebooting, I noticed a C:\rescuepe.log which contained the following:

Macrium Reflect Boot Log
    -------------------------------------

Started 10/02/2018 11:37 PM v7.1.2885

DrvLoad: Successfully loaded x:\drivers\Network\VEN_14E4_DEV_4365\bcmwdi.inf.
    DrvLoad: Unable to load x:\drivers\Network\VEN_14E4_DEV_4365\netvwifibus.inf (Error 0xe000022f).

Any idea why the netvwifibus.inf cannot be loaded. (it’s the Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi M.2 Adapter) and since I'm a newbie with MR, would that be a problem in a future use of the Rescue USB?

Thanks.

:)

ddelo, Feb 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 creator update not working

Hi Greg! Glad to see someone here recommending Macrium Reflect. Here's a fairly new feature that has been added toMacrium. I love this feature. I don't have to find my Macrium rescue CD! Let me know what you think friend!

Adding a boot menu option for system Image recovery - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase

PS I love my Macrium Reflect! I've been a Macrium user for several years!

Gary!

garybear89, Feb 11, 2018
  3. windows update problem

I used Macrium Reflect to boot my computer then used the windows troubleshooter. Issues found:

• Potential Windows Update Database error detected
    • Repair Windows Update Database Corruption
    My computer is back.

LeticiaCano, Feb 11, 2018
  4. Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f)

It appears that you do not have a Driver for that on your rescue media.

Josey Wales, Feb 11, 2018
  5. ddelo Win User
    Thanks. And how do I add it?

ddelo, Feb 11, 2018
  6. Follow The Images Below:

Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f) [​IMG]

If this does not help try here:

Macrium Support Forum

7. ddelo Win User
    So you're telling me to create the Rescue Media again?

This is what I'm getting. The VEN_14E4_DEV_4365\netvwifibus.inf that fails to load shows OK (at least that's what I understand) from the screenshot. As for "Check for unsupported devices..." in the Next screen is unchecked!
    So why the file is not loaded?
    I read in another post that WiFi is not supported in WinPE...could that be related?

ddelo, Feb 11, 2018
  8. Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f)

Wi-Fi could be not supported, I do not use it, but if it is already on your rescue media then no need to recreate it. The MR Forum has qualified people that really know MR and they also have a support site. You can custom build it per this post.

Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums

9. ddelo Win User
    Thanks a lot, for your time! Take care. *Smile

ddelo, Feb 11, 2018
  10. Farvatten Win User
    Thanks to the suggestions I've found here, I too have become a big fan of Macrium Reflect and yet I've always wondered about similar errors in my rescuepe.log ever since I started using it 2 years ago.

All my *.mrimg image files are on an external HDD; so, like others, I have no need for WiFi during a Macrium rescue disk restore operation. FWIW, and having successfully restored dozens of images, I've always just ignored them..

And yet it is more comforting now to know this WinPE connection. Again, thanks to the members of this forum, I struggle less and less with every release, while sleeping a little better every night.

Macrium Reflect Boot Log
    ------------------------

Started 7/15/2017 9:25 AM v6.2.1549

DrvLoad: Unable to load x:\drivers\Network\VEN_168C_DEV_0032\athw8x.inf (Error 0xe000022f).

DrvLoad: Unable to load x:\drivers\Network\VEN_168C_DEV_0032\netvwifibus.inf (Error 0xe000022f).

Farvatten, Feb 11, 2018
  11. Word Man Win User
    Word Man, Feb 11, 2018
  12. ddelo Win User
    Yes, thank you. I figured that out.
    The only reason I'm asking, is the strange error in the rescuepe.log.
    i.e. how come the Broadcom WiFi driver is loaded:
    (DrvLoad: Successfully loaded x:\drivers\Network\VEN_14E4_DEV_4365\bcmwdi.inf)
    but the "netvwifibus.inf" - whatever this might be, but definitely pertaining to the Broadcom WiFi, is not:
    (DrvLoad: Unable to load x:\drivers\Network\VEN_14E4_DEV_4365\netvwifibus.inf (Error 0xe000022f).

ddelo, Feb 11, 2018
  13. Word Man Win User

Sorry, I only wanted to reinforce Josey's statement and provide the official Macrium link. I suspect the answer, as others have posted, may only come definitively from someone at the Macrium forum.

Word Man, Feb 11, 2018
  14. ddelo Win User
    You did reinforce it!!! *Smile
    Thanks anyways, I'll try the Macrium support and if I get any answer, I'll post it back to help anyone who might have the same question!
    Take care.

ddelo, Feb 11, 2018
  15. That is Good that you post back, Maybe in the next release WIFI will be supported. I hope so.

Thema:

1. Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f) - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Boot

2. Boot Media for Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Media for Macrium Reflect: Do I need to make a new cd of the Boot Media for Macrium Reflect every time Macrium Reflect does an update? Thanks for any help. 155006
  3. Macrium Reflect Restore Error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Restore Error: When trying to restore an image of Macrium Reflect I received this error "The handle is invalid" Restore Failed 22 and Read Failed invalid argument 32. I did a Google search on both errors and did not find much. On one thread someone suggested to move the image file to a...
  4. Macrium Reflect boot menu option

Macrium Reflect boot menu option: Hi, recently started using Reflect, moving away from TrueImage. I'm pretty happy with it so far, except for the outlandish price (yea, I know, free version fine for most but I like to password protect my images). I notice there's an option to put the recovery on the boot...
  5. Macrium Reflect error help?

Macrium Reflect error help?: Hi All, I have the latest free version of Macrium Reflect. I think that I can only get support from the Macrium site with the full paid version. Since the big Windows 10 update last week, I seem to be getting errors in the backup logs. I have checked the Macruim backup...
  6. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  7. Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?

Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?: About a year ago, I added a Macrium Reflect boot menu option but have never needed to use it. There have been several Reflect updates since then. Do I need to do anything to update this boot menu option? Also, how do you remove the boot menu option? 64087
  8. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........
  9. Can't Boot to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media

Can't Boot to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media: I installed Macrium Reflect so that I could create rescue media and disk images. My computer will not boot from the rescue media that I created. The creation seemed to go fine, all the appropriate files seem to be there. The rescue USB shows up in my bios boot list third...
  10. Macrium Reflect errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect errors.: Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. failed to load netvwifibus.inf 0xe000022f

3. unable to load x:\drivers\usb\ven_8086_dev_a12f\usbxhci.inf (error 0xe000022f)