Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f)

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f) in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; UPDATE Just received the following answer from Macrium Support (these guys are really fast!!!): Thanks for contacting us. Windows PE does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by ddelo, Feb 11, 2018.

1. ddelo Win User

Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f)

UPDATE
    Just received the following answer from Macrium Support (these guys are really fast!!!):

Thanks for contacting us.

Windows PE does not support wireless connectivity which is why is the driver will fail to load. This will not cause any functional problems with the Rescue Media and you can ignore the error.

Kind regards,

Macrium Support

In other words, the error does not mean anything other than the already noted that WinPE does not support WiFi...so don't bother with it!
    Case closed...while waiting for WinPE to support WiFi.

Thanks to all for your comments and help! *Smile

ddelo, Feb 12, 2018
  2. Word Man Win User

Thanks for reporting back, Dimitri.
    *Thumbs

Word Man, Feb 12, 2018
  3. ddelo Win User
    No problem...besides isn't that one of the main reasons this great forum exists?

ddelo, Feb 12, 2018
  4. Word Man Win User

You may or may not be amazed at the number of threads where members have helped out but are left hanging with no follow up. Your follow through is important and much appreciated. *Smile

Word Man, Feb 12, 2018
  5. Glad that you really did not have a problem, but more and more users are on WIFI so I would expect MR to start to support it soon. Thanks for your kind words about the Forum.*Smile

Josey Wales, Feb 12, 2018
  6. ddelo Win User
    Thanks guys. I appreciate you kind words.
    BTW Jocey, I really do not need the WiFi (for now at least) in the WinPE, I was just curious to see if this error was to cause any trouble in the future. We cleared that out so...we're done.
    But you're right, more and more people need WiFi in WinPE and this might trigger its support in the future.

ddelo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f) - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Boot

2. Boot Media for Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Media for Macrium Reflect: Do I need to make a new cd of the Boot Media for Macrium Reflect every time Macrium Reflect does an update? Thanks for any help. 155006
  3. Macrium Reflect Restore Error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Restore Error: When trying to restore an image of Macrium Reflect I received this error "The handle is invalid" Restore Failed 22 and Read Failed invalid argument 32. I did a Google search on both errors and did not find much. On one thread someone suggested to move the image file to a...
  4. Macrium Reflect boot menu option

Macrium Reflect boot menu option: Hi, recently started using Reflect, moving away from TrueImage. I'm pretty happy with it so far, except for the outlandish price (yea, I know, free version fine for most but I like to password protect my images). I notice there's an option to put the recovery on the boot...
  5. Macrium Reflect error help?

Macrium Reflect error help?: Hi All, I have the latest free version of Macrium Reflect. I think that I can only get support from the Macrium site with the full paid version. Since the big Windows 10 update last week, I seem to be getting errors in the backup logs. I have checked the Macruim backup...
  6. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  7. Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?

Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?: About a year ago, I added a Macrium Reflect boot menu option but have never needed to use it. There have been several Reflect updates since then. Do I need to do anything to update this boot menu option? Also, how do you remove the boot menu option? 64087
  8. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........
  9. Can't Boot to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media

Can't Boot to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media: I installed Macrium Reflect so that I could create rescue media and disk images. My computer will not boot from the rescue media that I created. The creation seemed to go fine, all the appropriate files seem to be there. The rescue USB shows up in my bios boot list third...
  10. Macrium Reflect errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect errors.: Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely...