Windows 10: Macrium Reflect errors.

Discus and support Macrium Reflect errors. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Redbatman Win User

Macrium Reflect errors.

Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect .

Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Event ID 7009. A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the MacriumService service to connect.

So then I tried to start the service manually and I got this

The description for Event ID 2 from source MacriumService cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.The following information was included with the event: The service process could not connect to the service controller.

So yeah yesterday I had decided to use system restore to go back to Monday since I had done something to my computer that I didn't like and it was at a point after I had installed Macrium. I can still open reflect.exe and use it but should I reinstall Macrium?

:)

Redbatman, Apr 19, 2017
  2. SpiritX MS MVP, Apr 19, 2017
  3. garybear89, Apr 19, 2017
  4. georgeks Win User

Macrium Reflect errors.

Many people have reported-here and in other fora- similar issues with software after the latest Windows update.

I'd say un-install it, reboot and re-install Macrium.

georgeks, Apr 19, 2017
Thema:

Macrium Reflect errors.

1. Macrium Reflect errors. - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect errors

2. Macrium Reflect Restore Error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Restore Error: When trying to restore an image of Macrium Reflect I received this error "The handle is invalid" Restore Failed 22 and Read Failed invalid argument 32. I did a Google search on both errors and did not find much. On one thread someone suggested to move the image file to a...
  3. Macrium Reflect FAILED

Macrium Reflect FAILED: Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to L: support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in Windows 10? 26818
  4. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  5. Macrium Reflect Difficulties

Macrium Reflect Difficulties: Hi all I've got an issue with imaging using Macrium Reflect Free. I'm running a dual boot system using Bootcamp with Windows 7 & 10 on two primary partitions on my iMac 24. Both work perfectly but if I run Macrium Reflect on either one of the two OS's, the Windows 10...
  6. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  7. Macrium Reflect error help?

Macrium Reflect error help?: Hi All, I have the latest free version of Macrium Reflect. I think that I can only get support from the Macrium site with the full paid version. Since the big Windows 10 update last week, I seem to be getting errors in the backup logs. I have checked the Macruim backup...
  8. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  9. Macrium Reflect Disaster

Macrium Reflect Disaster: W10 Pro, 16GB RAM, 480Gb SSD Macrium Reflect Free v. 6.3.1835.0, attempting to image drive C:\. After several hours, image failed to complete. System would not reboot in any way, not from CD/DVD drive, Flash drive etc., Ubuntu.. Data on C and other HD OK. Attempt to...
  10. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........