Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have reactivated a main drive from my failed machine. I want to mirror the critical files on that drive. I think I have a handle on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by mikeincousa, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Macrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

I have reactivated a main drive from my failed machine.

I want to mirror the critical files on that drive.

I think I have a handle on the partitions, as I show below.

My question is...is there a need to mirror any other / or all the other partitions besides then the G: volume? It seems that the as machine has died they are now worthless?

DISKPART> list volume

Volume ### Ltr Label Fs Type Size Status Info
    ---------- --- ----------- ----- ---------- ------- --------- --------
    Volume 0 F DVD-ROM 0 B No Media

Volume 1 C Windows NTFS Partition 118 GB Healthy Boot
    Volume 2 Windows RE NTFS Partition 980 MB Healthy
    Volume 3 FAT32 Partition 260 MB Healthy System

Volume 4 D DATA NTFS Partition 919 GB Healthy
    Volume 5 E RECOVERY NTFS Partition 11 GB Healthy

Old Gateway Drive?
    Volume 6 Recovery NTFS Partition 400 MB Healthy
    #Unnamed cell at 300mb.
    Volume 7 G Gateway NTFS Partition 448 GB Healthy

Volume 8 NTFS Partition 846 MB Healthy
    Volume 9 Push Button NTFS Partition 15 GB Healthy
    Volume 10 ESP FAT32 Partition 300 MB Healthy Hidden

:)

mikeincousa, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Ed-jo Win User

Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

trying to create a task for synctoy, or any other program fails, also scheduler not working for macrium reflect either, any help appreciated.

Old title: cant create a task get multiple errors.

Ed-jo, Sep 18, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Cliff S Win User

Macrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

New Macrium Reflect Updates

Something I found interesting:
    New Feature: Automatic System Restore Macrium Software Blog

Cliff S, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Macrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

1. Macrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Free

2. Marrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

in Windows 10 Support
    Marrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring: I have reactivated a main drive from my failed machine. I want to mirror the critical files on that drive. I think I have a handle on the partitions, as I show below. My question is...is there a need to mirror any other / or all the other partitions besides then the G:...
  3. Migrating from HDD to SSD using free Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Migrating from HDD to SSD using free Macrium Reflect: I am getting ready to add an M.2 275GB SSD to my Acer Aspire E5-575-33BM which came with a 1TB 5400 HDD and Windows 10 Home preinstalled. I have browsed forums and watched several tutorials on YouTube. Here is my question before I start. One video showed moving the OS...
  4. Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free

Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free: On the Macrium Reflect Forums, they state that Macrium Reflect Free Version 7 will be available by end of June. 85239
  5. Alternative to Macrium Reflect Free?

Alternative to Macrium Reflect Free?: Can anyone recommend an alternative to Macrium Reflect Free as a backup tool? I want something that does disk imaging, as opposed to just backing up files. I have been fighting with Reflect Free on two computers and have got to the point where, even if I ever do get it...
  6. Macrium Reflect FAILED

Macrium Reflect FAILED: Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to L: support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in Windows 10? 26818
  7. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  8. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  9. Macrium reflect free compatibility

Macrium reflect free compatibility: Short question are the images produced on reflect 5.1 compatible with 6.Long question: I have backed up my laptop over wireless to a network drive. Laptop is running xp and networked desktop is running win 10. I plan to change my laptop hard drive to an SSD but need to...
  10. Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Free: Good Day All just curious if this looks right [img] the fourth section of my C: drive is all red meaning full (almost) is this normal Thanks in ADV for any info 97310

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot load macrium mirror image