Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Free v7.3.5281 Update Available

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Free v7.3.5281 Update Available in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Just got a notice for and installed the latest version from October 13, 2020 *Smile New features listed in the following link: New in Macrium Reflect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by steve108, Oct 14, 2020.

1. steve108 Win User

Macrium Reflect Free v7.3.5281 Update Available

steve108, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Mooly Win User

New Macrium Reflect Updates

I've just received an email from Macrium stating that V7 Free is available now. I just looked on the Macrium site and it still lists V6. Hmmm...

Macrium Reflect Free v7.3.5281 Update Available [​IMG]

Mooly, Oct 14, 2020
  3. CountMike Win User
    New Macrium Reflect Updates

Looking at that message 20% of it is free. *Huh

CountMike, Oct 14, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

Reason for delay in Macrium Reflect Free V7

Ah - it is only in normal Vulcan now rather than High Vulcan.
    With GIB, the files will live long and prosper *Smile.

cereberus, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Macrium Reflect Free v7.3.5281 Update Available - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Free

2. Need Opinions: Macrium Reflect Free v6 vs. v7

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need Opinions: Macrium Reflect Free v6 vs. v7: I've been using Macrium Reflect Free version 5.3 on my Windows 10 PC for a few years now. It's been a great, no-frills, disk imaging tool. Unfortunately, after the Windows 10 November 2019 Update (which updated my Win10 version 1809 to version 1909), Macrium Reflect 5.3 no...
  3. Alternative to Macrium Reflect Free?

Alternative to Macrium Reflect Free?: Can anyone recommend an alternative to Macrium Reflect Free as a backup tool? I want something that does disk imaging, as opposed to just backing up files. I have been fighting with Reflect Free on two computers and have got to the point where, even if I ever do get it...
  4. Reason for delay in Macrium Reflect Free V7

Reason for delay in Macrium Reflect Free V7: Just seen this on Macrium Forum. Mind you it might as well have been written in High Vulcan for all I understand it - LOL. What is interesting is implication that they are going to jump to 7.1 directly with free version? Apologies for the delay. Macrium Reflect v7.1...
  5. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  6. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  7. How update Macrium Free V6 to v7?

How update Macrium Free V6 to v7?: Hello, I am currently using Macrium free V6.3 (thanks to this site) and have decided to upgrade to V7. How do I do this? I went to 'Other Tasks > Check for Updates' but is says 'No Updates found'? Is there no way to upgrade from within Macrium Free app? Do I need...
  8. New Reflect Free v7?

New Reflect Free v7?: I thought Reflect Free v7 was due to be released before now. What's happened? 90710
  9. Macrium reflect free compatibility

Macrium reflect free compatibility: Short question are the images produced on reflect 5.1 compatible with 6.Long question: I have backed up my laptop over wireless to a network drive. Laptop is running xp and networked desktop is running win 10. I plan to change my laptop hard drive to an SSD but need to...
  10. Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Free: Good Day All just curious if this looks right [img] the fourth section of my C: drive is all red meaning full (almost) is this normal Thanks in ADV for any info 97310