Windows 10: Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudus, Complain, Suggestions

Discus and support Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudus, Complain, Suggestions in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Everyone's complaining about off topic posting in the Macrium Reflect Update sticky thread, so I'm creating this thread for whatever y'all want to talk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Wynona, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Wynona Win User

Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudus, Complain, Suggestions

Everyone's complaining about off topic posting in the Macrium Reflect Update sticky thread, so I'm creating this thread for whatever y'all want to talk about. I'd say the only thing off topic is if it's not about Macrium Reflect.

Sooooooooo, have at it, folks!

:)

Wynona, Aug 8, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudus, Complain, Suggestions [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 8, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudus, Complain, Suggestions

macrium reflect image problem

finally it works I uninstalled with the suggested program, and then during the uninstallation of macrium reflect I uninstalled everything that was suggested to me.

Thank you all

geronimo73, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudus, Complain, Suggestions

1. Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudus, Complain, Suggestions - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect General

2. Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions: Everyone's complaining about off topic posting in the Macrium Reflect Update sticky thread, so I'm creating this thread for whatever y'all want to talk about. I'd say the only thing off topic is if it's not about Macrium Reflect. Sooooooooo, have at it, folks! 162127
  3. Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudos, Complain, Suggestions

Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudos, Complain, Suggestions: Everyone's complaining about off topic posting in the Macrium Reflect Update sticky thread, so I'm creating this thread for whatever y'all want to talk about. I'd say the only thing off topic is if it's not about Macrium Reflect. Sooooooooo, have at it, folks! 162127
  4. Macrium Reflect FAILED

Macrium Reflect FAILED: Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to L: support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in Windows 10? 26818
  5. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  6. Macrium Reflect Difficulties

Macrium Reflect Difficulties: Hi all I've got an issue with imaging using Macrium Reflect Free. I'm running a dual boot system using Bootcamp with Windows 7 & 10 on two primary partitions on my iMac 24. Both work perfectly but if I run Macrium Reflect on either one of the two OS's, the Windows 10...
  7. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  8. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  9. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........
  10. Macrium Reflect errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect errors.: Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely...