Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; [img] 78080 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by wen, Feb 24, 2017.

1. WEN
    wen Win User

Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY

Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY [​IMG]

:)

2. SpiritX MS MVP, Feb 24, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    How to transfer ssd to new computer with windows 10 without formating?

You need to make an image of the SSD with imaging software that supports restores to dissimilar hardware. One example is

Macrium Reflect
    with their Redploy feature. Another is
    AOEMEI Backupper
    with the Dissimlar Harware/Universal Restore feature.

For more examples of software you can use, search the web for: image restore to dissimlar hardware.

BulldogXX, Feb 24, 2017
  4. WEN
    wen Win User

5. cereberus Win User
    Before you buy this, bear in mind it is free to upgrade if you bought V6 since Nov 2016, and 50% of cost to upgrade if bought before that. If you have V5 only, then you have to pay full version.

Also, that seems expensive as only 56.57 euros for version V6. Seller is basically just acting as a middle man and charging a premium cost (not exactly a scam but....) as you as you can buy v6 direct from Macrium now cheaper and upgrade free in two days time. Also what guarantee do you have seller is legit anyway.

Advise you do not buy from ebay but buy from Macrium direct.

cereberus, Feb 24, 2017
  6. WEN
    wen Win User
    Oh don't be silly, I would NEVER buy this !! I just found it on eBay and wanted all to get a laugh over it. I have legally purchased two MR direct from Macrium several years ago and have been upgrading ever since. I plan to buy two upgrades to Ver. 7 on Monday. I am truly sorry to "joke" over the German Version. I hope I didn't get anyone mad.

Besides, I don't speak German *Smile !!

7. cereberus Win User
    No disrespect but one thing that annoys me is when people post an image but do not add qualifying text.

You could have just written "look what I have seen - LOL" and we would see it was not serious.

Frankly, most people would interpret your textually unqualified post as a "you can get it from here" message not as a joke - so I do not accept I was being silly but cautious making sure people did not do anything silly.

cereberus, Feb 25, 2017
  8. WEN
    wen Win User

I Sincerely Apologize to All I may have offended !!

9. Sven1458 Win User
    Given the fact that at this writing 129 people have looked at this post only 1 has complained, I think that an apology was not needed and maybe cerebertus is a bit over sensitive here.
    just my 2 cents
    Sven

Sven1458, Feb 25, 2017
  10. WEN
    wen Win User
    Thank You !!
    God Bless !!

11. cereberus Win User
    Not at all.

I was concerned people might use that link not aware of upgade terms that could save money. BTW - got quite a few messages from people supporting my view.

I was not looking for an apology but more just stating view that I just wish people would not post images or videos without some description.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Home

2. Macrium Reflect home ver. 7 Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect home ver. 7 Question: I wound up with corrupted files some how and sfc scan or Dism command wouldn't repair them. I then went to restore with one of my backup images and the backup said it was corrupted the first time I tried to confirm it but then the second time I tried to confirm it it said it...
  3. Macrium Reflect home version 7 dependable?

Macrium Reflect home version 7 dependable?: I was thinking about upgrading from my home version 6 I purchased in 2015 but if the 7 has a lot of problems I'll just wait a while. Thanks! *Smile 161405
  4. Macrium reflect 7

Macrium reflect 7: So i have recently started to use the free version of Macrium Reflect 7 i have saved an image on a pendrive which i will update weekly, so what do i need to do to achieve this please? 158605
  5. Macrium Reflect Home

Macrium Reflect Home: Hello, On my pc is installed "Macrium 7.1.3317" free, home edition. Now there are two updates/upgrades: 7.2.3381 and following 7.2.3825, and I managed to download both installation files recently. So I have some questions, please. 1. Install while on-line, then I get the...
  6. Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free

Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free: On the Macrium Reflect Forums, they state that Macrium Reflect Free Version 7 will be available by end of June. 85239
  7. Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions

Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions: I replaced Acronis with the free Reflect version either per this forum or the Win7 forum earlier this year, and haven't looked back since. I received an offer email from Macrium regarding the Home edition and saw a few abilities that might make 'paid' sense. Although I...
  8. Macrium Reflect Home WinPE WADK problem

Macrium Reflect Home WinPE WADK problem: Hello, I have MR Home Edition ver 7.0.2 x64 with me in a Win 10 Pro ver1703 RS2 partition. Due to poor internet connection I cannot download the PE 5 (WADK) --for Win 8.1 and PE 10 (WADK) for Win10 component to make the appropriate WinPE for x64 Win10 (and Win 8.1). I also...
  9. Macrium Reflect 7 discount

Macrium Reflect 7 discount: Hey guys I just finished talking with the good folks at Macrium and they gave me the OK to post a discount code for our members to use.......not a great deal but it is for 10% off purchases for the next 7 days...... Just click on the "buy now" button and check the...
  10. Macrium Reflect Home Rapid Delta Restore

Macrium Reflect Home Rapid Delta Restore: Well oday, my pc upated from 10563.13 to latest sub build and I was got 3 BSODS in less than an hour - the page fault in nonpaged area one - always a nightmare to sort. So I decided to restore an image I took a few days ago. I was amazed - it reverted me to 10563.0 in...