Windows 10: Macrium Reflect home version 7 dependable?

Discus and support Macrium Reflect home version 7 dependable? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I was thinking about upgrading from my home version 6 I purchased in 2015 but if the 7 has a lot of problems I'll just wait a while. Thanks! *Smile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by p5200, Jul 26, 2020.

1. p5200 Win User

Macrium Reflect home version 7 dependable?

I was thinking about upgrading from my home version 6 I purchased in 2015 but if the 7 has a lot of problems I'll just wait a while. Thanks! *Smile

:)

p5200, Jul 26, 2020

2. Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs on Windows 10. We feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What is the version of SyncToy installed on your computer?

2. What is the version of Macrium Reflect installed on your computer?

3. As per you query, you say "scheduler not working for macrium reflect", are you referring to Task scheduler?

4. If it is Task scheduler, Is Task scheduler working on all programs, other than Macrium Reflect ?

Please post your query on SyncToy forum link below:

Microsoft forums - Microsoft Sync Framework

Let's refer to these links below.

Schedule Task

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free

I disagree MR should cover it since they permitted the install. But they give a choice as posted and I posted to try to change The PE first.

Some Need Pictures.*Wink

Macrium Reflect home version 7 dependable? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jul 26, 2020
  4. WEN
    wen Win User

Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY

Macrium Reflect home version 7 dependable? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Macrium Reflect home version 7 dependable? - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect home

2. Macrium Reflect home ver. 7 Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect home ver. 7 Question: I wound up with corrupted files some how and sfc scan or Dism command wouldn't repair them. I then went to restore with one of my backup images and the backup said it was corrupted the first time I tried to confirm it but then the second time I tried to confirm it it said it...
  3. Macrium reflect 7

Macrium reflect 7: So i have recently started to use the free version of Macrium Reflect 7 i have saved an image on a pendrive which i will update weekly, so what do i need to do to achieve this please? 158605
  4. Macrium Reflect Home

Macrium Reflect Home: Hello, On my pc is installed "Macrium 7.1.3317" free, home edition. Now there are two updates/upgrades: 7.2.3381 and following 7.2.3825, and I managed to download both installation files recently. So I have some questions, please. 1. Install while on-line, then I get the...
  5. Macrium Reflect home version question

Macrium Reflect home version question: This might be a silly question sorry if so but, each time I save an Image backup to my second SSD do I need to create a new Rescue Disc too? or does it really matter as long as I haven't changed any hardware components if I use the same rescue disc to boot from each time?...
  6. Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free

Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free: On the Macrium Reflect Forums, they state that Macrium Reflect Free Version 7 will be available by end of June. 85239
  7. Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions

Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions: I replaced Acronis with the free Reflect version either per this forum or the Win7 forum earlier this year, and haven't looked back since. I received an offer email from Macrium regarding the Home edition and saw a few abilities that might make 'paid' sense. Although I...
  8. Macrium Reflect 7 discount

Macrium Reflect 7 discount: Hey guys I just finished talking with the good folks at Macrium and they gave me the OK to post a discount code for our members to use.......not a great deal but it is for 10% off purchases for the next 7 days...... Just click on the "buy now" button and check the...
  9. Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released

Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released: For anyone who has not done so yet There is a New version of Macrium Reflect Released v6.1.1023 Updated mine earlier 38891
  10. Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY

Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY: [img] 78080