Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Home

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Home in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, On my pc is installed "Macrium 7.1.3317" free, home edition. Now there are two updates/upgrades: 7.2.3381 and following 7.2.3825, and I managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Motim, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Macrium Reflect Home

Hello,
    On my pc is installed "Macrium 7.1.3317" free, home edition.
    Now there are two updates/upgrades: 7.2.3381 and following 7.2.3825, and I managed to download both installation files recently.
    So I have some questions, please.
    1. Install while on-line, then I get the 7.2.3825 (?), or off-line, to start with 7.2.3381 following 7.2.3825.
    2. After update/upgrade finished, make a new rescue disk ? The one I have now was made with the 7.1.3317 version.
    Note: System is win 10 pro, 1709 (build 16299.755)
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Nov 7, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Reflect Home [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    New Macrium Reflect Updates

Something I found interesting:
    New Feature: Automatic System Restore Macrium Software Blog

Cliff S, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Ed-jo Win User

Macrium Reflect Home

Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

trying to create a task for synctoy, or any other program fails, also scheduler not working for macrium reflect either, any help appreciated.

Old title: cant create a task get multiple errors.

Ed-jo, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Macrium Reflect Home

1. Macrium Reflect Home - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Home

2. Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions: I replaced Acronis with the free Reflect version either per this forum or the Win7 forum earlier this year, and haven't looked back since. I received an offer email from Macrium regarding the Home edition and saw a few abilities that might make 'paid' sense. Although I...
  3. Macrium Reflect Home WinPE WADK problem

Macrium Reflect Home WinPE WADK problem: Hello, I have MR Home Edition ver 7.0.2 x64 with me in a Win 10 Pro ver1703 RS2 partition. Due to poor internet connection I cannot download the PE 5 (WADK) --for Win 8.1 and PE 10 (WADK) for Win10 component to make the appropriate WinPE for x64 Win10 (and Win 8.1). I also...
  4. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  5. Macrium Reflect Difficulties

Macrium Reflect Difficulties: Hi all I've got an issue with imaging using Macrium Reflect Free. I'm running a dual boot system using Bootcamp with Windows 7 & 10 on two primary partitions on my iMac 24. Both work perfectly but if I run Macrium Reflect on either one of the two OS's, the Windows 10...
  6. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  7. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  8. Macrium Reflect Home Rapid Delta Restore

Macrium Reflect Home Rapid Delta Restore: Well oday, my pc upated from 10563.13 to latest sub build and I was got 3 BSODS in less than an hour - the page fault in nonpaged area one - always a nightmare to sort. So I decided to restore an image I took a few days ago. I was amazed - it reverted me to 10563.0 in...
  9. Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY

Macrium Reflect Home 7 - GERMANY: [img] 78080
  10. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........